Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Black Ioniq Ultimate
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new EV owner here!

I just traded my 2018 Subaru WRX for a Black 2020 Ioniq Electric Ultimate which was the only Ultimate trim available in Edmonton, AB Canada.
I took a look at the map and it seems I am only the 2 Ioniq owner in the city.
I am very excited to take posession on Saturday May 23!!

·
Super Moderator
1,519 Posts
Welcome here; you will enjoy the car!
Any questions, just ask.
Indeed there are two orange pins and also one blue pin now in Edmonton; I relocated them a bit to actually make all of them visible on the map.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the wonderful world of EV's and to this great forum. As a IONIQ Electric owner myself, I can tell you, you will love the car. Your only possible issue, might be the relatively poor fast charging infrastructure in your province at the moment if you decide on road trips to out of the way places. But it seems it's finally starting to expand and so you should be covered in the next year or so. Again, welcome. If you have question, just ask.

·
Registered
2020 Black Ioniq Ultimate
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there and welcome to the wonderful world of EV's and to this great forum. As a IONIQ Electric owner myself, I can tell you, you will love the car. Your only possible issue, might be the relatively poor fast charging infrastructure in your province at the moment if you decide on road trips to out of the way places. But it seems it's finally starting to expand and so you should be covered in the next year or so. Again, welcome. If you have question, just ask.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Yes Alberta is way behind on adopting EV's ad clean energy in general. thankfully I will be using the Ioniq as a commuter and will be charging at home 99%of the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts