Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The odometer shown on the MyHyundai web page is incorrect. I actually drove 1150 miles but the MyHyundai web page says 1852 miles. I guess I am seeing the mileage in kms but why doesn't it say 1852 kms or show the correct odometer in miles? Not an important issue of course but I wonder if there is a fix.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited Lucid Blue/Gray
313 Posts
This is a known bug. Mine was fixed awhile ago and it displays it in miles in the app for me. You can either wait or call bluelink and have them open a case for you to have it fixed. I called to have my digital key subscription added and mentioned about the miles/km display issue at the same time. I don't know if it was fixed at the same time though or if they even did anything to it.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited Lucid Blue/Gray
313 Posts
It took them about 2 weeks to add the digital key subscription for me so it could have easily took them 2 weeks to fix the total milage display. You should have received a case number if you called them. Just call them back and ask. Although I'd expect them to have this fixed already.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have had the same issue since 3/2/2022 when I got the car. After 20 calls and hours on the phone they now have sent me a huge email telling me I have to download the latest system software ($25.00) then call blue link back after it is installed. I know it is waste of money and won't fix the issue. I was on with blue link yesterday for 3 hours. I don't understand what is so difficult the car shows miles and the app and my account online show kilometers but says miles should be an easy fix. The issue we will have is the app is going to tell us we need service because it thinks it is the real milage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts