Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Pete, your car looks great, Marina Blue is such a good looking colour. I have a premium SE on order in the same colour but have been waiting to pick it up on 1st March so I have a 17 plate registration. It's been difficult waiting but only 25 days to go now. Thanks for posting the pics, can't stop looking at them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting the pics, can't stop looking at them.
I keep nipping out into the porch to have a look at it... even though it's dark and it's raining.

I'm off to the Lake District tomorrow to give it a nice day out. Can't wait!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From DSG. I had a look at Vantage in Preston but they didn't seem too knowledgeable or as friendly as DSG.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Presume that's DSG Morecambe ?
Yes, DSG in Morecambe. Nice people and an altogether very pleasant experience.

They've got some pretty good PCH deals on the SE at the moment. £99 per month on an 18+23 contract, I think. I'll see if I can dig them out from their Facebook page.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I am getting premium on 3 + 35 from them they were much cheaper than any other deale. Did you buy or lease yours
I got mine on a PCH on a 6+23. I would have liked to go all electric but they were more than double the price and the PHEV isn't available yet. I'm hoping in two years that things will have developed and prices started to stabilise so that I can go electric.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
when I was looking for mine and considering PCH I was looking at DSG as they were cheapest by a long way, but for me the max 30,000 and cost per mile over that didn't make it viable for me, at least if I go over my allowance in PCP I don't get a penalty other than a lower part ex value

I have had mine 76 days, personally done 7184 miles, but if you work out based on my PCP contract I should only have done 4997 miles so I am technically already 2186 miles over mileage

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes mine is PCH as much cheaper than PCP I have found as I have no intention of buying.

I would have liked electric but I think the range is prohibitive at the moment. I could travel distances that are buying the range so stopping at services to charge is just going to add half an hour to journeys.

They have said in 2020 they should have a 250 mile range which in reality will be less.

I think before I go electric they will need to have an achievable 250 range. I am sure over time they will get to this as they develop batteries.

I am happy to be going automatic which was the main priority in choosing a new car along with fuel economy and having tech gadgets all included. I considered the premium SE but it was about £30 a month extra over premium but I found it difficult to justify the extra amount for what I was getting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Be good if someone started a thread to show off your cars in the various colours so Us without at the moment could look at.
That's a great idea. I'd take some more pictures of mine, but after 160 mile trip through the Lake District today it's filthy!

I'm getting to grips with the car more and more and I'm now able to drive it more smoothly even after just 2 days. I find it especially pleasing driving in EV mode, particularly in car parks etc. as it's just so quiet. So far I'm averaging 61.6 MPG over 220 miles with 4 people on board for most of that. Not too bad for a car straight off the forecourt.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks cool. Mine arrives next month and I can't wait.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts