Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Got told by the dealer today i can pickup the car on wednesday which of coarse involves paying the deposit.

No heres my question as im confusing myself i think thinking about it.
I have had the 1st monthly rental come out today as today was the date of each month i wanted ot to be taken. However i thought the first month was just the deposit and the second month was whem the first payment was taken?

The delaership said its because the docs were signed for last month in order to get it registerd before the new tax laws, however does this mean i have technically payed 24 months rather then 23?

Thanks in advance
Jack

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi All,

Got told by the dealer today i can pickup the car on wednesday which of coarse involves paying the deposit.

No heres my question as im confusing myself i think thinking about it.
I have had the 1st monthly rental come out today as today was the date of each month i wanted ot to be taken. However i thought the first month was just the deposit and the second month was whem the first payment was taken?

The dealership said its because the docs were signed for last month in order to get it registerd before the new tax laws, however does this mean i have technically payed 24 months rather then 23?

Thanks in advance
Jack
That isn't the way mine worked (PCH), in fact I bought my SEAT in December and they didn't take anything until January. With the Ioniq the finance company took the upfront payment (a single payment in my case) on the due date.

I did not have to pay the first months rent in either case, just the upfront payment.

·
Registered
130 Posts
usually its one months after the agreement has been signed. I signed mine on the 31st of March, and the first payment is the one month after. This has been the case for all cars I had bought.

what date did you sign the agreement? and is it now one month after?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My due date to rake ot was for the 8th which was yesterday. I signed the docs for 31st of march to beat the tax

1 - 5 of 5 Posts