Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put it out there that RAC are offering a 10% discount on mats up until end of March using the code NEWCAR10.

I've ordered a set for my 2020 Premium SE HEV. Looking at the pictures, the fitting studs are in the correct place. As I sit in the driver's seat, there are 2 studs, one to the left and one in the middle.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Indeed! I was pleasantly surprised at relatively prompt delivery - although (a) production may be affected by current crisis and (b) it doesn't matter as I'm not going anywhere!

I'd been contempalting a set of fitted mats, so your alert was most helpful.
Cymro

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@bluecar1 that's good to know. Really pleased with them. I chose the blue edging to go with the ambient strip and buttons ?. Really good service from RAC too. Ordered on Monday, delivered today ?.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sadly, I didn't. That was because I noticed that the car already had mats. It was only after getting the car that I discovered that the mats are a very poor fit - certainly not designed for the car, and they don't have the securing fixtures for the front. Am already fed up of hoovering the grit etc which gets beyond both sides of the existing mats - so I'm happy to replace with correct fit. Especially at that price.

Cymro

·
Super Moderator
1,970 Posts
They gave me a new set of mats with the Ioniq logo , must have taken the one's on the car in showroom off . Salesmen will not offer unless you ask even in better dealerships

·
Registered
65 Posts
My mats arrived yesterday. Speedy service by any standards, let alone in these times. Having decontaminated the package, I've today opened it. The mats look excellent, and they fit in the car perfectly, with the anchors being exactly positioned. A very good buy. Thank you very much for the recommendation, Twinchoke.

What a pity we're confined to home!

Cymro

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My mats arrived yesterday. Speedy service by any standards, let alone in these times. Having decontaminated the package, I've today opened it. The mats look excellent, and they fit in the car perfectly, with the anchors being exactly positioned. A very good buy. Thank you very much for the recommendation, Twinchoke.

What a pity we're confined to home!

Cymro
That's great news. They are indeed a perfect fit. Same as you, I'm gutted I can't drive my new car.

All for the best though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts