·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the ioniq 5 boot mat - it's ok - a bit flimsy for £82 and no protection for the back seats like the off market ones.
The back seat protection are a separate item and it's called, wait for it ...... "Boot liner extension" on the Hyundai I5 accessories list. Not sure what it costs; I'm trying to get details from my dealer as we speak.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 - Project 45
31 Posts
The back seat protection are a separate item and it's called, wait for it ...... "Boot liner extension" on the Hyundai I5 accessories list. Not sure what it costs; I'm trying to get details from my dealer as we speak.
I'm waiting on price and availability of the seat back protector things also, and the fold out bumper protector flap. I'll post here when I hear, if you don't beat me to it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Okeydokey! Now we're talking.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm waiting on price and availability of the seat back protector things also, and the fold out bumper protector flap. I'll post here when I hear, if you don't beat me to it.
I gave up mate. Asked dealer rep, he said to ask parts department. I had to call back. Parts department bloke says he'll need my reg number to give me any info. I tell him I don't have my reg yet because the rep has not been able to sort it out yet. I try to give him the codes but he says the car is too new to search for accessories. I thanked him for his time and am now sat here wondering if it's worth my time emailing the sales rep to try and get this sorted.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 - Project 45
31 Posts
Just got the prices and availability -

Bumper flap - £36 (3/5 days) PART NO. 55120ADE00
Boot liner extension - £98 (3/5 days) PART NO. GI128ADE00E

1 - 13 of 13 Posts