Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
more photos, nice and clean,
washed, autoglym super resin polished, then extra gloss protection paint sealer etc., even tyre dressing and hovered

I really know how to spend my days off :)

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some pics from wintery conditions...
Just wait till the slushy stuff comes in, then that blue won't look so blue after all :D

But then again you might be someone that keeps on top of washes. Some people I know give their vehicles a quick spray down every day or two during winter, no soap, just water. Then real washes once a week.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just wait till the slushy stuff comes in, then that blue won't look so blue after all :D

But then again you might be someone that keeps on top of washes. Some people I know give their vehicles a quick spray down every day or two during winter, no soap, just water. Then real washes once a week.
I don't have to wait.. It's dirrrrty :eek:

Just dropped my Ioniq this morning to a garage for a ceramic coating treatment. At least it will be washed well, but I hope that it helps to keep the car cleaner...
In couple of days there will be rain, snow and everything in between coming down again :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
OK here's the update - I might get mine changed to Marina Blue after all!!!

Really wanted this colour to begin with but had to settle for Silver initially as no Blue stock. My dealer was looking for me and has just found me a Blue one and allocated it to me - fingers crossed let's hope it works out and I get it by March end.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks guys.... Yeah loved the Blue colour from the beginning.

Now let's hope the car arrives before end of March else it'll be a new problem!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts