Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On MAPS display some charging locations are not correct or dont exist at all, is there a way to fix that?
What reference hyundai used to built there MAPS?

·
Super Moderator
8,172 Posts
the maps are 12-18months out of date, so not accurate, normally you will find the chargers they have will still be present, but they are missing ones added in the last year or so

so a smartphone app like zap-map is the best option for up to date charger locations

Ideally Hyundai need to license something like zap maps and integrate it into the media unit so it can pull live data for chargers like the tom tom live traffic data

·
Registered
50 Posts
Isn't is possible to update the POI list from an external source, like a USB stick? My car came with no charging points at all.

·
Super Moderator
8,172 Posts
Isn't is possible to update the POI list from an external source, like a USB stick? My car came with no charging points at all.
if you have a plugin or EV I think you have to go into the nav system settings > POI and you can select to show them

I have banks / cashpoints, fuel, parking and a few other things on mine (you can have a max of 6 categories)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts