Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Premium SE PHEV
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suddenly the speed camera warnings and indicator on the screen have disappeared.
My mobile (cell) phone Mobile data is switched on. Can't think how to get it back. It has been working fine for months. What should I do??

·
Registered
128 Posts
I found that using Google Maps stops the 'onboard' speed camera warnings. Additionally, there is an 'on-off' button on the nav settings. Have you checked that?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found that using Google Maps stops the 'onboard' speed camera warnings. Additionally, there is an 'on-off' button on the nav settings. Have you checked that?
Many thanks. How do I get to the ON-Off button ??

·
Registered
2020, Ioniq PHEV Premium SE
34 Posts
When in the nav screen, touch on the pizza up arrow button, bottom left, In there press navigation, guidance, scroll down and tick camera alert.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When in the nav screen, touch on the pizza up arrow button, bottom left, In there press navigation, guidance, scroll down and tick camera alert.
Brilliant thank you. Finally got there, except that when you say "navigation" you mean "navigation Settings".
It's a long way round but worth it in the end I guess!
And now I know what a pizza arrow is !
Many thanks again.

·
Registered
2020, Ioniq PHEV Premium SE
34 Posts
Glad to have helped, I was doing it from memory so apologies for slightly misleading you. I was intrigued myself this morning when going past a camera and nothing showing up, I was thinking another feature not present, like traffic sign detection, but pressed around and located the setting.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If using an iPhone you have to disable the personal hotspot and then immediately re-enable it or the data doesn't allow access to camera alerts. It's said to be a security issue but it's very annoying.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Brilliant thank you. Finally got there, except that when you say "navigation" you mean "navigation Settings".
It's a long way round but worth it in the end I guess!
And now I know what a pizza arrow is !
Many thanks again.
Was the Camera Alert unticked? and is it now working

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was the Camera Alert unticked? and is it now working
Actually the Camera Alert was on so it must have been something else. The next day the speed camera alert system miraculously reappeared on my infotainment screen. Such is technology!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I to have a problem with the spped cameras
I have just taken delivery of the car 2020 EV Se
not sure how to connect my phone to the car, I have enabled the blue link and now the wifi is greyed out I have put a tick in the camera box to enablet he cameras, dont the camera alert system work on blue link ?
I tlook like you can one or the other blue link or wifi ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts