Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... I'm looking for a right side LED headlight for 2020 hybrid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Why not buy one from your supplying dealer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The supply/dealer doesn't have instock and its taking 6 weeks to become available so I'm trying to source it my self.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wow, that's some serious damage. Look at the split in the front cross member where it's buckled! Is the chassis stil straight? Is it not an insurance job while you drive a loan car?

I see there's no radar unit in the picture, forgive me, do you get that in your market as it alone is a huge amount of money if it needs replacing?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yup... got in an accident... managed to get the left side already
or is you lol i had hit you up on FB.

Wow, that's some serious damage. Look at the split in the front cross member where it's buckled! Is the chassis stil straight? Is it not an insurance job while you drive a loan car?

I see there's no radar unit in the picture, forgive me, do you get that in your market as it alone is a huge amount of money if it needs replacing?
In Trinidad, we don't get Radar based cruse control or the advanced driver assistance systems other than blind spot monitoring.

Bro check the site in my link i find parts were resonable you may get the bumper and stuff there.

I also got in an accident the chassis is very strong my car got a good side lash and when they checked it it was good just needed to change the panels and well sensors airbag etc.
Now upgrding my 2018 to have the bigger screen with android auto like the 2020.

Hope u GT if i find a headlight ill let you know ebay had it for 900 USD but the right side sold and that hella pricey.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts