Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have done it, went and ordered a 2020 Ioniq Hybrid Premium SE in Electric Shadow. Just now have to wait until the end of April for my current lease to end so I can pick the new one up.....

Is it April yet?

·
Registered
28 Posts
We test drove the first edition hybrid & loved it. As we got a great deal on the SE however we took that, the leather seats etc. are a bonus for us as we have 2 children and a dog. I do have a question, those with the Ioniq with the pure touchscreen entertainment and heating systems how do you find it in the real world? We didn't have any real issues during test drove but only had the car for an hour...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have read a lot of posts on here in the last couple of days and was wondering if anyone has a 2020 model and what they think? I am torn between the Premium and Premium SE, but leaning towards the SE. The other car I am considering is the Toyota CH-R but for the money, I keep coming back to the Hyundai...

I currently have a Toyota Auris hybrid, but thats due to go back to the dealer in a few months, hence looking for something new.

Is the difference in spec worth it from the Premium to the Premium SE?

Thanks
Just took delivery of ionic premium se last friday from York dealer. Test drove it in York which was pointless as everywhere is flat so thought it a bit of a gamble. Drove away with vehicle thinking maybe I'd made a mistake. previous car was a Volvo V40 which was built like a tank but I loved it. This felt very light by comparison. Now think think it was a good choice. Very comfortable..important to me and very well equiped and all in all excellent value for money. Early days but i have to say I'm very impressed!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went for the Premium SE before Christmas. Others have mentioned leather heated/ventilated seats etc, but the SE also had front parking sensors and they have proved to be very useful.

Fuel consumption has been very good. Has gone down in winter as you would expect, but last weekend I drove 450 miles in three days and averaged 66mpg. On a long journey expect to top 70mpg.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Spoke to the dealership yesterday, and the car will be there on the 4th April..... then only 20 days until I can collect it....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is the 20 days your choice? If the dealership are trying to make you wait that long, I would put in writing that you will allow 3 days after delivery to them for you to collect the car otherwise you will complain to Hyundai UK and Trading Standards!

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you read his post you'll see his current car is a lease package and the 20 days is till the end of his current lease - the earliest date he can take the new car......

·
Registered
9 Posts
We got our Premium HEV a few weeks ago and we're living it, very smooth ride and uts been fun to explore all the gizmos.
The last few mornings have been chilly, so used the A/C to clear the windscreen for 2 minutes , then heated up the seat and steering wheel, and found it more efficient than leaving the AC on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Is the 20 days your choice? If the dealership are trying to make you wait that long, I would put in writing that you will allow 3 days after delivery to them for you to collect the car otherwise you will complain to Hyundai UK and Trading Standards!
I am on a motability lease so I can't drop the other one off or start my new lease until the 24th unfortunately... I might ask if I can go down and see it though haha.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You will love it, I’m 3 weeks and 3000 miles in and don’t regret anything. The better than 58mpg average makes a massive difference to my previous 33 - 34mpg!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have done it, went and ordered a 2020 Ioniq Hybrid Premium SE in Electric Shadow. Just now have to wait until the end of April for my current lease to end so I can pick the new one up.....

Is it April yet?
I ordered exactly the same in Electric Shadow early February and it's due end of March. Bit of a marmite colour but really liked the look of it in the showroom. Counting down the days until it arrives.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I ordered exactly the same in Electric Shadow early February and it's due end of March. Bit of a marmite colour but really liked the look of it in the showroom. Counting down the days until it arrives.
I haven't seen the colour in person yet, they didn't have it in the showroom and have never had a car in that colour yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Getting my Intense Blue Premium SE on Wednesday. Been like Diana Ross for 2 months singing "I'm still waiting" was supposed to be ready on January 9th.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts