Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 2020
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
after a lot of digging and fooling around the internet I finally found from where we can download the latest software/firmware for Hyundai cars that are without Navigation system.
Just make sure the car model and version name to download. System may not work properly if other model's update file is used.
Latest Software Here
Information about how to make a USB flash drive HERE.
Enjoy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone,
after a lot of digging and fooling around the internet I finally found from where we can download the latest software/firmware for Hyundai cars that are without Navigation system.
Just make sure the car model and version name to download. System may not work properly if other model's update file is used.
Latest Software Here
Enjoy
How do I backup or find the existing software and firmware version in case if the new update does not work properly. So I can install my old software and firmware version.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone,
Latest Software Here
Enjoy
Sorry if these are dumb questions-
1) What is the difference between a PE and non PE model in that software list?
2) How do we know what year models these updates are for? I have a 2018 PHEV limited model (non navigation) in the US and it is unclear to me if these apply to this model or the current model, etc.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts