Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
MY22 Ioniq 5 AWD
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully they have fixed the time zone stuff up from last release that didn't let central and western time zones participate.

Your exclusive notice of the next online release of IONIQ 5 is now available. On Wednesday 10th August at 1pm AEST, get ready to power your world.

This release of IONIQ 5 continues to offer exciting variants with additional standard features. Imagine that!

On Wednesday 10th August at 1pm AEST, visit the IONIQ 5 pageor click the link below to join the online queue and have your opportunity to place a deposit for the IONIQ 5.A

This may not be your first attempt at placing a deposit and we appreciate your patience whilst we manage limited stock. To help you charge ahead and secure one of the fastest-selling Hyundai's ever, mark your calendar to make sure you’re online in time.

To help you prepare, click the link below for everything you need to know about buying your IONIQ 5.

IONIQ 5 BUYER’S GUIDE >

We’ll send you a reminder the day before the IONIQ 5 goes on sale so you’re ready to power your world.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Firey Red
309 Posts
The dealer I talked to last week mentioned the WA date problem and said if I wanted to order then to change the date on my computer. So obviously they are aware of the problem and will be interesting to see if the fixed it on the site.

Lower spec and optional solar roof will be available this time with another 100 or so available across all states except NT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts