Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
AE.3 IONIQ EV Hatch Elite 100KW 38.3 KWH
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in hearing from owners of the Aussie version 2020 Model full Electric who have either just purchased their vehicle or just had it serviced. I would like to learn what version the Firmware & Maps is installed in your car. In my experience with Hyundai (i30 owner for 6 years) the maps are normally 15 to 18 months out of date!
My versions as below.

MVIMG_20200729_164237.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is the same as what’s installed in my car.
edit. Sorry didn’t read whole post, haven’t had my checked

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Firey Red
62 Posts
This is what I had after delivery on 15th May and was not changed after first 1500km service check. Firmware seems about 4 months newer that yours. Navi and maps the same.

·
Registered
AE.3 IONIQ EV Hatch Premium 38.3 kWh
16 Posts
I just had to get an update on mine due to a problem with the radio favorites. Once I left a DABS channel it would not play again when I returned to it. FM ones were fine. When they did the update they also did a whole car update at the same time so now mine looks like this now.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Firey Red
62 Posts
Thanks Ian. I will get them to update when it goes in to have a second try at fixing the heated seats that light up for about 10 seconds then turn themselves off without any warming happening.
I have a couple of DAB stations that do no play now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just had to get an update on mine due to a problem with the radio favorites. Once I left a DABS channel it would not play again when I returned to it. FM ones were fine. When they did the update they also did a whole car update at the same time so now mine looks like this now.

View attachment 32539
WOW.. Yours has totally different numbers to the others posted here.
Has a model number that's also not displayed on ours either.
Interesting..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

View attachment 32539
I have a problem with "some" DAB favourites not tuning in once I leave them and I need to manually select from the list. Maybe once this COVID19 is over I will get my DAB selection issue looked at.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

View attachment 32539
Question. Did you notice any changes for the maps or the selections menu once everything was updated?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts