Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an American Ioniq SEL with Tech Package. The volume of the Lane Departure Warning is very low and not always apparent if the radio is on. Is there a way to increase it?

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
not sure you can change the warning level, but mine here in the UK is certainly loud enough and it comes through the radio speakers

my old i20 I swapped for the Ioniq it used the beeper in the dash and that was too quiet

one thing I do notice on mine is the beep comes from the speaker near the line I will cross, i.e. if I am drifting towards the line on the left the sound comes out the front left speaker

·
Registered
32 Posts
one thing I do notice on mine is the beep comes from the speaker near the line I will cross, i.e. if I am drifting towards the line on the left the sound comes out the front left speaker

That's a good design feature, shame my left ear doesn't work, :(great though for those with two good ears.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That really makes me think that the volume is changeable, somehow, since ours are clearly set differently. Mine is set so low that it wouldn't bother anyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts