Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1021 - 1040 of 1079 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pulling the usb stick too soon after the update causes it.

Let system reboot after update and leave on homescreen for a minute or so before switching of the ignition prevents it from happening.
I downloaded the files again and so far, so good. It may be because I paused the first download a few times as it slows down my network, but I let the second download run overnight with no pauses.

·
Registered
80 Posts
One Problem I have found on the latest map update that affects the ioniq5 and EV6 is that apart from Ionity High Power Chargers (Greater than 100kw) are no longer marked on the map with a White PlusSymbol above them, in the Feb update, Shell, BP Pulse and others in the Uk that had 100Kw+ Units were marked with the plus symbol making them easy to sperate from the slower 50Kw rapids. Now that is not the case it seems only the ionity 350Kw units now have the + Designation

·
Registered
Kia XCeed MY20
25 Posts
Has anyone with a 10,25 unit experienced a case when the sound didn't work at all after this update? No radio, USB, navigation, menu/button beeps, even the parking sensors were silent.

It got solved after locking the car and unlocking after a few minutes - presumably after a reboot. But it never happened before, so not sure if it's a software issue, or (God forbid) a unit/amp issue.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq 38 EV
258 Posts
Has anyone with a 10,25 unit experienced a case when the sound didn't work at all after this update? No radio, USB, navigation, menu/button beeps, even the parking sensors were silent.
Back when SonicSpinner was kindly providing us with update releases the first one I installed went a bit weird? Someone on here suggested pressing that tiny reset button which I did, and that seemed to sort it. So, every update I’ve installed since I press that reset button after the update has completed and can honestly say I’ve had no problems, other than the general missing this or that in the release that everyone suffers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have noticed that since this update, the car has remembered the off-peak charging schedule - so looks like that bug has been fixed at last
Mine forgot it tonight, was plugged in and waiting for an 8.30pm start, noticed about 7.45 it started charging, checked app and schedule had gone, really annoying it did it while plugged in and waiting to charge first time its done that

·
Registered
Ioniq 38kWh Premium
136 Posts

It got solved after locking the car and unlocking after a few minutes - presumably after a reboot. But it never happened before, so not sure if it's a software issue, or (God forbid) a unit/amp issue.
I don't think it's anything to do with software/firmware: mine's done this three times since I got the car in February 2021, spanning however many updates there have been since then. I tried resetting the head unit and locking/unlocking the car, without success. On all three occasions, the sound has started working again after leaving the car parked and locked for several hours. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Hybrid
38 Posts
Like @BillTheButcher I've had this intermittently on my car for quite some time, including on my previous firmware 210817. Like both of you the only cure seems to be turning the car off and leaving it for long enough for the entertainment system to properly shut off.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just a note that the update has been pulled for the Kia EV6 (Seems all other GEN5W Cars are still ok),

Just getting a message that no downloads are available for this vehicle.

Seems the latest update has reintroduced the No Cabin Pre Heating/Cooling Bug that was only squashed earlier this year.

Pissup in a Brewery this lot really are...

·
Registered
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
10 Posts
Hi

My experience so far with my 38kWh Ioniq. The install/update process went fine however I’ve noticed a bug where I’m no longer able to access the detailed energy usage screen anymore. Just get a message saying it’s only available when the car is on, which it is. Anyone else’s energy info screen stopped working?

Attachments

·
Registered
MY20 e-Niro
5 Posts
Hi

My experience so far with my 38kWh Ioniq. The install/update process went fine however I’ve noticed a bug where I’m no longer able to access the detailed energy usage screen anymore. Just get a message saying it’s only available when the car is on, which it is. Anyone else’s energy info screen stopped working?
Same message for me. Energy info screen stopped working after latest update.

·
Registered
80 Posts
1021 - 1040 of 1079 Posts