Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just put down my deposit on a metallic blue Ioniq Electric Premium SE (all the toys!) from Richmond's in Guildford.

Expected delivery some time around mid January, but should be confirmed at the weekend.

I'm quite excited now!

Also – just got RT'd by Robert Llewelyn as the icing on the cake

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
not too long to wait then :)

you will be the first electric owner on here, so lots of info from you when you get it

on the marina blue, what colour is the front where the grill is on the hybrid?

and do you still get the copper highlights ?, as mine I got silver highlights instead of blue

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
I also ordered my Ioniq Electric, one week ago. I was able to get an acceptable price for my almost four year old Prius Plug In, in which I already drive for 80 to 90% in EV, but often have to use charging points elsewhere. I will be happy to use my own solar energy (over)production for practically 100% for my driving in the Ioniq Electric.

Also here delivery is probably to be expected in January. Mine is also the blue one but not the Premium. The blue one has no copper highlights but light (I think white) ones. I like that more than the copper.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh! I thought it'd have copper - I think it shows them in Llewellyn's video? The nose is a metallic-ish grey colour

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Maybe, it could differ per region.
At my dealership they indicated that almost all colours had the copper highlights, the only exception being the blue one. As I like the blue colour and also the light highlights, my choice was easy. For a picture of what I think it will look like, see here:

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
My Ioniq Electric has arrived at the dealership. I can get it Wednesday next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts