Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

First off, can I just say this forum looks to be very active, which is great to see.

We just picked up our new Ioniq Hybrid Premium SE in Polar White, which is going to be my wife's daily driver. It's her first foray with an Automatic gearbox, let alone a hybrid; but I've been driving a Nissan LEAF as a company car for the past few years (and an Auris Hybrid prior to that), so she's not too worried.

We went for the Ioniq Hybrid for a few reasons:
a) It gives us a little flexibility versus a full EV (especially when our other car is EV)
b) It's great looking, and a fantastic standard specification (especially for our Premium SE!)
c) The PCH deal we got was a steal

Now, full disclosure - I work for Chorley Group, who have a Hyundai dealership at Blackpool. So I may be slightly biased at times(!). However, I have been involved with Hybrid and Electric vehicles for years (previously I worked as a technical trainer, teaching garage technicians how to repair high voltage drivetrains), and I am very evangelical about getting people to try hybrid and electric vehicles for themselves.

If any of you ever frequent SpeakEV forums, you will know me already - I try to let forum members know if we have any particularly good deals on.

I already have a blog set up for my Nissan LEAF (www.myelectricnissan.com), and I hope to be able to do a similar blog regarding our Ioniq (domain already obtained - www.myelectrichyundai.com), once we've had chance to get some journeys done.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Great to have someone with your technical knowledge on the boards here. Can't wait to learn some stuff when you get into the discussions :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts