Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am a new to the forum.I have just ordered the ioniq premium se hybrid.Traded in my loved ix35 premium auto 4x4 3 years old and done just under 12000mls.Have I done the right thing.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know yet,may be 3 weeks they have orderd it .Another dealer said not available till June.Yes fuel,road tax and insurance cheaper should (on my mileage)save me around £675 a year.cheers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it 4 days ago but a day later after just 70mls,a girl ran into the back of me at traffic lights and smashed in the back end.So now being mended.Do you no how I can change the instrument cluster speed read out from KPH to MPH as I did try but couldn't do it.Its not a big read out but annoys me cheers.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
not good, sorry about the back of your car, hopefully shouldn't be too long. did you use the Hyundai accident management service to ensure work is carried out at a dealer?

the km/h display is yours the same as mine (see attached) the outside of the dial is MPH, the little number in the middle is km/h?

if so I think it is a legal requirement in the EU to have both

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks you are probably right about the readout thinking about it.Yes I called Hyundai assist they are brilliant and do all the work for you they contact the other persons insurance and so on.They got me a free car to loan within 3hrs brill.

·
Registered
175 Posts
John, so sorry about the collision. Were you hurt? I certainly hope you are OK. Please let us know when you get your car back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts