Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm currently on holiday in the Canary Islands and driving a rental Cactus.. which is possibly the worst car I have ever driven.. hate it is not a good enough description. I miss my Ioniq like mad and I'm actually looking forward to getting back just so I can drive it home when I land at the airport. Another week to go with my baby boy.. it's so sad :(

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Argh! Another old holiday post ? How I wish I was there now.

Anyway, beeped at me this morning and scared me but it was just to tell me a service is nearly due. 9280miles in 6 months, I'm in deep **** with the lease as it's only for 15,000/year and I've got another 6 months to go ?

I take it BC is still the one with the highest mileage?

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Argh! Another old holiday post ? How I wish I was there now.

Anyway, beeped at me this morning and scared me but it was just to tell me a service is nearly due. 9280miles in 6 months, I'm in deep **** with the lease as it's only for 15,000/year and I've got another 6 months to go ?

I take it BC is still the one with the highest mileage?
Probably. I'm still only at 12,600 or so with only a paltry 170-180 miles for the week as its mostly been local, plus the car has been in for the media unit replacement.

Reactions: TKGDee

·
Registered
326 Posts
150 miles in the 15 days since I got the car. However I was away for 5 days in between .

Average of 15 miles a day but then my commute to and fro from work is less than 5 miles .

Have been driving around after work learning how things work.

Will add another 100 miles this weekend if the weather is nice.

·
Registered
254 Posts
14200 km since January 29. Almost bringing her in for the first service.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just under 1000 in under 3 weeks. Any excuse to take it out, best car I have owned by far.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just under 1000 in under 3 weeks. Any excuse to take it out, best car I have owned by far.
Both of us got the car on the same day I think (13th June)

I have done only 160 miles so far.

Did only three actual >5 mile trips as I was busy at work ( commute to work is only 5 miles up and down)

Will probably do a 100 tomorrow. (Weather is supposed to be good ) :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
About 900 miles in a little more than a month. Mileage so far is about 46mpg on average. Of course, I've only filled it up twice so time will tell. BTW, I am almost always carrying a bunch of archery gear.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Both of us got the car on the same day I think (13th June)

I have done only 160 miles so far.

Did only three actual >5 mile trips as I was busy at work ( commute to work is only 5 miles up and down)

Will probably do a 100 tomorrow. (Weather is supposed to be good ) :)
Yep that's right. Had quite a few long ish journeys to do, hence the high mileage so soon. Will calm down a bit now though I think. Do love driving it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
1000 miles already!

Only 11 days in and I've already ticked over the 1000-mile mark. Doesn't take long, especially when I keep finding excuses to go out and play...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
1000 in 11 days?? Nice!
Service booked for next Tuesday yay!

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Well.. unfortunately I didn't get the EV as it was already out, the only 1 they have, I got an i30 instead and omg.. I should have just taken a taxi.. that was horrendous to drive. I want my Ioniq back. The mechanic is having problems loading the map update for some reason so I am sat waiting but then he's mine and I could cry I'm so happy to have him back.

They've got a plugin hybrid on display.. not sure I like the seat fabric patterns.. first one I've ever seen.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi

I am wondering what is the maintenance like for you so far? How much does it cost if there is any service done to the 5000 miles Ioniq yet.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
First service was £145 for me, I'm in the UK. Didn't ask what the others would be but I'm under the impression subsequent services are cheaper? @bluecar1 has been serviced over 5000miles (that sounds more wrong then it should) so he will be able to tell you.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts