Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be good to have a mileage tracker post so people can share milestones and any issues found as more miles are put on.

I've just hit 5000 on my way home.. only had it since January and he had 0 miles on him... I feel like a horrible cruel person :|

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
4670 for me ...literally months behind the wheel for this old fogey ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thought it would be good to have a mileage tracker post so people can share milestones and any issues found as more miles are put on.

I've just hit 5000 on my way home.. only had it since January and he had 0 miles on him... I feel like a horrible cruel person :|
it feels worse not being able to drive it! :( :mad:

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
just coming up to 9000.... since Nov 4th....
you are coming up to service then :)

be interesting to see if they have the 5 year plan out yet, I have not been able to find it announced, but then again the 3 year plan isn't on Hyundai's website yet

hybrid 3 year plan is £399 without MOT, I have been told when the 5 year plan comes out (this quarter) there will be an option to upgrade from the 3 year to the 5 year plan

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts

be interesting to see if they have the 5 year plan out yet, I have not been able to find it announced, but then again the 3 year plan isn't on Hyundai's website yet

hybrid 3 year plan is £399 without MOT, I have been told when the 5 year plan comes out (this quarter) there will be an option to upgrade from the 3 year to the 5 year plan
I was at the dealer's yesterday still no 5 year option . Nice to know about the upgrade option though :)

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
this is what I got from Hyundai about service plans on 3rd march

Ref: HMUK*******
Hyundai IONIQ - GF66 ***

Dear Mr BC1

In reference to our recent Webchat conversation regarding a service plan for your IONIQ.

Currently, there is only a 3 year service plan available for the IONIQ HV (Hybrid Vehicle). However, I can confirm that a 5 year service plan option will be introduced during Q2 of 2017 (April June).
In addition to this, there will be an option for HV owners to upgrade a 3 year plan to a 5 year plan once the 5 year plan is introduced. I can recommend regularly checking the Hyundai website over the coming months, as this is when any official information and pricing will be available first:

·
Registered
72 Posts

I am indeed, booked in for 26th.. they say there is a firmware update so hopefully will fix the Car Play iPhone echo issue (really hope so). I'm on a company lease with maintenance so it doesn't really come into play for me.....

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Route is mostly Motorways but mostly half stop/start. Managing to get my mpg up as reckon I will be about 65 mpg after next fill up so very happy.
What speeds you doing to get 65mpg?
@bluecar1 how much was your first service? I assume you did it a Hyundai garage?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right but without a plan so one time service charge? I'm on a 2 year lease so no point going with a service plan but trying to prepare myself for the cost. Another 4 months and I'll be at 10,000.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
as far as I am aware I haven't seen a cost without a plan for the Ioniq

I think it may be cheaper to get the 3 year plan, than the 2 individual services (it was on my i20, not much in it but yep was cheaper)

get a quote from a dealer, if they can find a price :)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks! Good to know.. £400 isn't a small cost for a car costing me £250/month aleady.. I'll check when I'm back home. X

1 - 20 of 76 Posts