Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m on the East Coast. Called dealership mid-March. They said they had a limited awd shooting star on the way. I gave my 1000 deposit. Received the car last week. I had no idea this was such a nightmare and don’t understand how I walked in and got one so easily
My guess is because you wanted the Shooting a star color in AWD. I've been waiting months, and I've been offered 2 Shooting Star, LmTD AWD but passed as the paint requires more attention then I care to give (I just had a ceramic coated SUV that I had to wash every 2 weeks with special soap) But I'm glad you have a happy ending! Enjoy

·
Registered
772 Posts
The 20" rims and consequently larger tires are a bigger drop in range than the AWD if you're driving in eco mode. The reason all AWDs look bad is because Hyundai only tested the limited AWD in normal mode (the normal mode part is required by EPA testing). So all AWDs are rated with the limited AWD range. Don't buy a RWD limited for range.
who wants to buy a 60K car and have to drive it a certain way? Just like Chevrolet saying to drive with the heated seats and steering wheel on and leave the heat off. That's insane

21 - 22 of 22 Posts