Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too have an iron grey Ioniq, an SE Premium. My fuel consumption is in mpg. There is a way of selecting units -- tyre pressures, engine temperature and so on -- in the computer controls in the centre console.

·
Registered
260 Posts
My Hybrid Premium SE is on order with 17", should have got off the boat at Tilbury somepoint in the last few days. Expecting it 1st week April. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have noticed in some recent rare bursts of sunshine that the metallic effect in iron grey is spectacular in strong sunlight.Not the best paint finish I have seen but still a very smart colour.

·
Registered
98 Posts
nice pictures

whats your view now you have it home?

any chance you could do a little review on the main hybrid thread as you are our first US member to get one home?

thanks

BC1
So far everything is going great. In the process of reading / learning all that there is to know about this car.

I'd be happy to post a review. Give me a few days to take more of this in, and take some better photos :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Am I first one for Iron grey? yay

This is my ioniq, since last november.

Took picture just after polishing.

And another picture is my MPG.

It says 28.0Km/L, 65.86 in MPG.

I Can't change fuel efficiency unit to mpg because metric is standard in korea.
That looks sweet! I wish they had done some of the blue outlines on the US version. Going to wash and wax mine tomorrow!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Am I first one for Iron grey? yay ;)

This is my ioniq, since last november.
4th November here, so maybe close

I only recently looked closely and saw that in the sunlight you get this multicolour speckled effect which is very striking, but has to be in direct sunlight, otherwise it just looks...well..grey.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
4th November here, so maybe close

I only recently looked closely and saw that in the sunlight you get this multicolour speckled effect which is very striking, but has to be in direct sunlight, otherwise it just looks...well..grey.
Recently took some friends out in the ioniq.Friends wife said ooh look at the lovely sparkles on your car!Half an hour later the weather had clouded up.Where have all your sparkles gone she said
😹.I have never seen a metallic react to light as much as Iron grey.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here's mine a few moments after the detailer handed me my keys back :) FWIW he wasn't overly complimentary about the standard of paintwork on the car, but then he is more used to working on cars that cost 10 times as much as the Ioniq, as well as all the work he did on the F1 circuit.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts