Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,

Had my Ioniq Hybrid SE dropped off yesterday.

Think i am in love already although I'm sure I will form a fuller opinion over time.

First journey home from Birmingham to Kidderminster came in at 76mpg in rush hour traffic though! Which i must say I am amazed at (I was trying my hardest to hypermile though so maybe I shouldn't be).

I will keep you up to date the more i use it.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome hukey,

Nice to hear such a positive opinion right from the outset.

Do you live in Kiddi and work in Brum?
What car have you come from?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep live in Kiddy work in brum city centre. Obviously I had already tested the car but i forgot how easy it was to drive and it actually transformed my commute from getting annoyed at traffic to a challenge to get the MPG as high as possible (sad i know!)

I came from an old Astra i have had forever so a nice shiny car is lovely.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its great stayed in EV for all but the uphill stretches... where i put it in sport mode as i don't like how the eco mode climbs!

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Eco mode climbs hills fine, don't worry,

Sailing down Hayley road????, is it raining that much your way, Manchester is sunny at moment
I generally use Sport on the mountain roads but , as you say , it manages fine in ECO . I was mainly interested to see if the fuel efficiency took a hit ..which it doesn't seem to :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Premium in Grey arriving tomorrow!!

Hi fellow users of the terrible Birmingham roads. You may spot me on the congested roads of the inner city in my new car (Thursday onwards). I am moving up from an old I10 so a big change, which hopefully will make the miserable commute a little more bearable!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts