Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

Ioniq5

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Kal 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone

I just got my long waited Ioniq 5 Limited delivered 5 days ago. It is an amazing car. All what they told about it in the past few months is less than the reality. However it is a very sophisticated vehicle therefore requires some reading to enjoy it to the fullest.
Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks

#2 ·
Awesome, welcome to the forums and enjoy the new car!

I can't give you much feedback on the 5, I've got the older Ioniq plug-in hybrid.

#3 ·
Congratulations! That's the exact same trim and color I'm looking for. The only dealer I found near NV that is not charging a markup won't sell to out of state customers. NV is supposedly getting some at the end of the month, but all the dealers I've contacted are marking up. Did you pay MSRP? If so, how were able to track one down? Any tips would greatly be appreciated.

#4 ·
No ...thats a dream especially for a car in such high demand. They charged me $4000 markup. I know for fact here in Southern California no Hyundai dealer would sell this one without markup, especially for the Limited one. But hey the rebate in Califonia is good. The state is paying back $4500, and fed $7500, plus I got free charging for two years from Hyundai with Electrify America network. I am charging it from 20% to 85% cost around $19 but I am paying ZERO for two years. Thats good I guess

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.