Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We learned about this program last year at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show and Hyundai has just recently launched their new Ioniq Unlimited+ electric vehicle subscription in California.

What makes this subscription unique is how it functions as a no-haggle alternative to a traditional purchase or lease, something that no other automaker is offering. There’s still a $2,500 down payment, which covers the initial tax, title, license and fees, but that should be covered by the California electric vehicle rebate.

After that, the monthly subscription fee is dependent on the Ioniq trim and what package it comes with. For an entry level Ioniq EV, you’ll be looking at $275 plus tax each month with prices rising to $305 for the Limited and $365 for the Limited with the optional Ultimate Package.

The subscription lasts for 36 months and includes unlimited mileage with charging, service, maintenance and wear items completely covered for the first 50,000 miles.

CarScoops says the subscription service will be launched first in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside county with Northern California and San Diego to follow later this year. If the program proves to be successful, maybe Hyundai will expand to other models and regions.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I wish this was available across the pond. I would have signed up for this offer .

The problem I have in the Isle of man is that though its a crown dependency (British territory) we don't have even have the subsidy that the UK govt gives on electric cars. :-(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts