Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very impressive! I was most impressed by the speed of the sealant adding. I was least impressed when I saw the brake discs that rust easily. I got a headache when I thought about the errors and adjustments that were made before the production line run like this.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Notice they make all their own robotics too, Hyundai certainly lead the way in motor manufacturing in that they have it all nailed down from start to finish even there own port and ships

·
Registered
46 Posts
Notice they make all their own robotics too, Hyundai certainly lead the way in motor manufacturing in that they have it all nailed down from start to finish even there own port and ships
What? No... you are incorrect. They are using Kuka and Fanuc robots, they only put their logo on them, you can pay additional money to buy the robot painted with other color and get special instructions or software options.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I enjoyed the robots alright, but I think my favourite part is the 2 humans offering up & installing the Ioniq front bumper assembly, then securing it with several heel of their fist thumps.
Removal as they say, is simply reverse of assembly, perhaps if you're lucky that is. ;)

Reactions: IoniqLeon
1 - 11 of 11 Posts