Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Brilliant. I once went round the Audi factory in Ingolstadt and the robots were mesmerising and so graceful. I could have watched them all day.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The molten metal at the beginning and the painting process always peaks my interest. I find this stuff absolutely intriguing.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just annoys me I have to wait 3 months for it! ;-)
are you at least driving around something you actually like while you wait?

start looking out for accessories because sometimes they're available well before the vehicle gets into your hands. some people I know have parts in boxes sitting in their garage before the vehicle arrives!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, it will become the 2nd car in the family. Been single car far too long now and need to be more flexible.

Already got parts that will do footwell lighting, got dashcam and powerkit for it, children's car seat, mobile wifi USB dongle. Not sure what else I am going to stick in it. Will either get sun shades for b pillar back or get it tinted from b back.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
I reckon there's a aload of blue ones in the queue and now they have to go out down their equivalent of [email protected] to get more tins of paint! ;-)
That could well be the problem, going by my experience trying to get the right colour mixed by the young person who appears to have had minimal training on the machine

asked for marina blue and got phoenix orange?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts