Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks
Really interested in this forum it seems full of good members with great knowledge on the New Ioniq. Thanks for letting me join in.
I picked up my Black Ioniq EV a couple of weeks back. Its an ex demonstrator (yes, already!)
I commute 75 miles each way every day from Carlisle to Newcastle area and the Ioniq mileage range is perfect for this. I can charge at each end so no Range Anxiety. Decent fuel saving.

Thanks again
Wattscavenger

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
welcome again wattscavenger

your more than welcome to join in and hopefully you will help other members by providing info and how to do things the same as the rest of us as you learn more about your Ioniq, if you keep information about energy use let Jan Treur know as he is building a matrix to show range / speed and temp

I think mine was one of the first ex demos, registered 27th October by dealer (first day they were released), I got it 18th November with 932 miles :), already up to 11,500 miles, kent to Birmingham most weeks with the odd trip to Manchester each month tends to push the mileage up nicely

do you claim mileage / energy use? as several members with the EV have highlighted an issue of how to show the amount of electricity used at home to claim from work, so trying to work out the best way to do it, as not as easy as petrol receipts so any clues / options appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts