Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Okay I'll bite ... I saw a blue Tesla Model S charging in a multi story car park the other and was surprised how dull and ordinary it looked (perhaps it was the dimly lit car park that did it) ... it just did not thrill me at all ... whereas BC1's car looks much more exciting .... perhaps I am starting to see things through Ioniq coloured glasses ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was it a before-facelift car? The after facelift Tesla (top) looks a bit more interesting if you ask me. The older one (bottom) looks more like a sporty Audi.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am go to have to go with the older one but the blue paint looked dull and lifeless not nice and shiny like the red ones you posted. Something about the dull paint and curvature of the front made it look really dated to me....
@Alien-S apologies for wandering off topic a bit ;-)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did anyone else get the sense that Bjorn was almost wanting to defend the Tesla but his pragmatism would not let him. Must say I like enjoy his posts (except for the marathon live stream ones).

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Alien-S apologies for wandering off topic a bit ;-)
No worries @OneDay

In all my time on this particular forum I have yet to witness the unfriendly, poster-bashing rhetoric that can be encountered elsewhere online.
I like to think we are all a friendly bunch on here, and wondering a little off topic (in my view) simply adds interest, albeit to a sometimes smaller, other times larger, degree.
Here is currently a nice place - long may it continue. 0:)

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Yes, this is a very special place to be, let's keep it this way!

Reactions: iet
1 - 7 of 7 Posts