Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I switched on the can't-believe-the-stupid-manufacturer-hides-it option to show junctions/roundabouts in better detail, and boy, does it make a difference. Only last week I was grousing to a friend about how the built-in sat nav doesn't show roundabout entry/exit points sensibly. Lo and behold, there's an option to fix that!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a USDM 2019 EV Limited and I am able to get in using the 5+1 tap method on the System Info -> SW Info screen. However, I don't have a menu for "All Applications" or "Android Settings". Any ideas? I am hoping to install ABRP if I can figure out how to get into the normal Android menus!

My versions are:

SW Ver: AEEV19.USA.SOP.V098.181214.STD_H
FW Ver: AEEV.USA.286.180531.MICOM.D

Kernel: 3.1.10-tcc
Android: 4.2.2

·
Registered
60 Posts
bit worrying the android version is sos old 4.2.2 when current version is 10

anyone with a new 2020 ioniq got into this with the tablet display? is it any newer?
Mfg updates under Android are par for the course for consumer handsets, let alone specialized devices. That's why you should use iOS that can take the latest updates for your personal mobile devices.

I'd love to know how to get into All Apps though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have an Ioniq EV 2018 in Australia and managed to get the pin screen to appear for Engineering mode, but 1111 does not give me access. The screensaver hack doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
18 Posts
Engineering mode doesn’t seem available to USA models. I’ve tried everything I’ve seen.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts