Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Like many I am patiently waiting for delivery (mid to end March). Ordered an iron grey premium to replace the wife's much loved qashqai 1.2 xtronic which was a motability car she has had to give up. Wanted an auto with better mpg and narrowed it down to a niro/ioniq. Felt sure she would pick the niro as its a bit more like the qashqai but after a test drive she was smitten with the ioniq! Already enjoying reading all the info from the forum just cant wait for it to get here now:)

Dave

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi,

Like many I am patiently waiting for delivery (mid to end March). Ordered an iron grey premium to replace the wife's much loved qashqai 1.2 xtronic which was a motability car she has had to give up. Wanted an auto with better mpg and narrowed it down to a niro/ioniq. Felt sure she would pick the niro as its a bit more like the qashqai but after a test drive she was smitten with the ioniq! Already enjoying reading all the info from the forum just cant wait for it to get here now:)

Dave
Welcome and join in. I'm in the same position. Waiting till the mythical mid March arrives hehe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts