1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 VW Golf R
3 Posts
It'll reportedly measure 4855mm long, 1495mm tall, 1880mm wide and span a 2950mm wheelbase.
so that puts it in around 191 inches...where the Ioniq 5 is 182.5 inches and the Kia twin is 184 inches
That puts it on par with the LF Sonata, and shorter by a 2 inches on the DN8 Sonata.

The CN7 Elantra is around 183 inches, which IMO if Hyundai could keep it that size instead of Sonata, I am sold FOR SURE. If it's more Sonata sized, back to the drawing bored on EVs for me :cry:

·
Super Moderator
2,516 Posts
Better looking than the 5 to my eyes . Unfortunately the price will be less pleasing to my pocket ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
so that puts it in around 191 inches...where the Ioniq 5 is 182.5 inches and the Kia twin is 184 inches
That puts it on par with the LF Sonata, and shorter by a 2 inches on the DN8 Sonata.

The CN7 Elantra is around 183 inches, which IMO if Hyundai could keep it that size instead of Sonata, I am sold FOR SURE. If it's more Sonata sized, back to the drawing bored on EVs for me :cry:
isn't it a sedan? ick

·
Registered
2018 VW Golf R
3 Posts
ya I don't understand why it needs to be so large, if the renderings are accurate, you don't need that much overhang, while keeping the cabin spacious

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nothing like the concept car so I am a little disappointed but it makes me quick decision to buy Ioniq5 haha.
NYmommoth’s rendering are very similar so far. Anyway, the spoiler looks so nice but probably it will be an option and cost more. I might pickup my ioniq5 when ioniq6 is introduced on July 14.

·
Registered
2022 IONIQ5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
752 Posts
Nothing like the concept car so I am a little disappointed but it makes me quick decision to buy Ioniq5 haha.
NYmommoth’s rendering are very similar so far. Anyway, the spoiler looks so nice but probably it will be an option and cost more. I might pickup my ioniq5 when ioniq6 is introduced on July 14.
I mean the concept car puts the model s to shame so that would be a $150k car. I'm not sure what people were expecting for $50k :).

Current bar for $50k cars is a warmed over model s and a beaver toothed bmw.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts