Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • US ICCU Recall (aka 12V battery failure issue). Please use the following thread, this pertains to all eGMP models. Please do not create duplicate threads on this topic. Thread
61 - 80 of 81 Posts
@krusshall
What trim was that 5 in the 19" wheel video you posted? Cloth didn't look that bad.

Going to do a little search for this mysterious green interior.
I think Euro models have a different trim hierarchy so I don’t know. I’ve seen base models with unpainted wheel lip and door molding. This one must be mid level.

I saw one video, from Korea I think, where the car had Digital Teal exterior and I think I saw the two tone door panels having a green hue to the dark (upper) portion when the camera panned. The seats were light colored, no green as far as I could tell.

Discussion starter · #63 ·
I think Euro models have a different trim hierarchy so I don’t know. I’ve seen base models with unpainted wheel lip and door molding. This one must be mid level.

I saw one video, from Korea I think, where the car had Digital Teal exterior and I think I saw the two tone door panels having a green hue to the dark (upper) portion when the camera panned. The seats were light colored, no green as far as I could tell.
I think I saw that video, i found a screen shot of it sorta showing the green. It seems to be a light tone and not really as big of a look change as I was expecting. We will have to see what comes to us in the next month or two.

I think I saw that video, i found a screen shot of it sorta showing the green. It seems to be a light tone and not really as big of a look change as I was expecting. We will have to see what comes to us in the next month or two.
This is from the video I saw. It's hard to see coloration but that's a very dark green. It's really quite nice. Some portions of the top of dash are also this same color.

Discussion starter · #69 ·
What is the camera with the P for on the right side above the A/C controls? Is that the button to push for automatic parking?
to me it looks like a radar coming off the P. I’m wondering if it is a parking sensor for backing up or something.
Well I thought it was black until recently! It’s almost impossible to see the green from a screen.
I haven’t found many of the videos with great interior light. The ones that do are the grey colors. It may just be a difficult thing to capture. I just wish there was one to check out in person

What is the camera with the P for on the right side above the A/C controls? Is that the button to push for automatic parking?
I'm pretty sure that the P in a camera icon is for the rear view camera / 360 camera view (I believe the car displays both at once, even when you're driving). From what we've seen, a button is involved in the automatic parking function, but I'm not sure what button that is.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.