Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Booo, I really wanted the glass roof, heat pump, tow package, and 19 inch wheels.

Hopefully those are all standard.
They advised all would be the top trim level so we will see.

I cant imagine 19 inch wheels would be on the top level?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I could live without the wheels and heat pump. I really want that glass though.
I believe the 3 options seen worldwide for the roof are:

1. Metal on the lowest spec cars
2. Glass on the mid spec cars in some markets and mid and high in others
3. Solar on high spec in some markets.

Based on this I am assuming we will be either glass or solar. I'd be happy with either.

·
Registered
MY20 Kona Highlander electric
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
I wonder if we get to find out what spec those cars have. I'd be willing to change what I set a little depending on availability.
Guess we’ll know in a couple of weeks 🥳

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ooh, I started getting ads on YouTube about the ioniq 5. Hopefully it means a press release soon. I can't wait to find out what options they have available in aus.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Being World EV Day I thought maybe they would release today...

For those of us without dealer arranged pre-orders, the latest from @HyundaiAus on twitter as of two days ago was "there will be communication coming out in the next couple of weeks regarding the Ioniq 5 to those that have registered their interest."

·
Registered
53 Posts
Being World EV Day I thought maybe they would release today...

For those of us without dealer arranged pre-orders, the latest from @HyundaiAus on twitter as of two days ago was "there will be communication coming out in the next couple of weeks regarding the Ioniq 5 to those that have registered their interest."
The minute I get specs and pricing (I'm told it will be next Thursday) I'll share everything on here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got the email saying 12th October is when the portal goes live. 400 cars is better than expected though (even if 10,000 would have got the email).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got the email saying 12th October is when the portal goes live. 400 cars is better than expected though (even if 10,000 would have got the email).
Did they say anything about spec and pricing? I haven't gotten any emails from them.

·
Registered
MY20 Kona Highlander electric
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Did they say anything about spec and pricing? I haven't gotten any emails from them.
Unfortunately no specs or pricing. Although price ranges were indicated earlier in this thread:
  • 160 kW cars priced $70-75K
  • 220 kW cars priced $75-80K

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks like 2 emails went out. Portal for those with deposits 27th sept. Portal for those who expressed interest 12th Oct

101 - 114 of 114 Posts