97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made a form to keep track of dealers who are adding a mark up and how much:
form: Ioniq 5 Markup

list of results:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll check the dealer on West Broad Richmond tomorrow and let you know.
Fellow RVAer!

I called those guys a couple of days before pricing was announced and they had no clue. Said the car isn't released yet and I should check back in Feb or March. I'm not sure they're set up with chargers, etc.

Let us know what they say, maybe they're a bit more up to speed now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I spoke to the guys at West Broad Hyundai and they showed me where they have 5 units on order and are supposed to be in around the 4th or 5th of January. They said they do no ADM. They also said that rear wheel drive units will be coming in 2022, just not right now. They will ring me up to look at the units when they arrive.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I spoke to the guys at West Broad Hyundai and they showed me where they have 5 units on order and are supposed to be in around the 4th or 5th of January. They said they do no ADM. They also said that rear wheel drive units will be coming in 2022, just not right now. They will ring me up to look at the units when they arrive.

Thanks for the update. Who did you talk to? I may call them tomorrow.

·
Registered
2022 IONIQ 5 Limited Digital Teal Green
553 Posts
Digital Teal with the teal and gray interior. Exactly what I wanted!
Lucky. I got digital teal as well but could only find the black interior. I hope it’s just easier to keep clean. Black is always claustrophobic in an interior.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lucky. I got digital teal as well but could only find the black interior. I hope it’s just easier to keep clean. Black is always claustrophobic in an interior.
Definitely easier to keep clean. At least the ambient lighting colors will be able to brighten it up a tad.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Digital Teal with the teal and gray interior. Exactly what I wanted!
Digital teal color is so good with sun light since it gives color changed views from different angles but A little dark color with less light. I also like blue but it’s a little too light with sun but it looks great with less light.
I choose Digital Teal but I need to find a deal without a markup.
Today my Apple Card had 22 unauthorized transactions in the morning after I received three strange text messages from unknown number yesterday then I received a message from Hyundai which I thought another junk message but It was from Hyundai.
It said Ioniq5 is available from 40k-55k but prices will be vary from dealers.
Sounds like “expect to have markup prices from dealers”.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just reserved an SEL AWD with a $1000 fully refundable deposit at Hyundai of Danbury in Connecticut with $0 markup. He's got 1 car left. Ask for Sean.
This is encouraging since I am in CT. Unfortunately, I wanted the Limited edition. Guess I will have to wait. Is there any analysis of the feature comparison between SEL and Limited?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
i made a form to keep track of dealers who are adding a mark up and how much:
form: Ioniq 5 Markup

list of results:
I would be interested if any dealer is not adding a "market condition" mark-up. Tracey, CA has a "firm" $5k mark-up.

1 - 20 of 285 Posts