121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Model Year: 2022
Model: IONIQ 5
Trim: Preferred AWD Long Range with Ultimate package
Colour: CYBER GREY

As of June 6 2022, your vehicle is scheduled to be built in November 2022 and is 416 in the priority sequence

Pre-ordered August 8th
Dealership finalized the pre-order very promptly by the end of October

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
I was in the spreadsheet while I was at the office about two hours ago and it was looking "different" like it was vastly edited. I hope it was just an accident and not malicious.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just for fun, this is how many spots I have moved up in the queue each month since Nov 2021, when HC first told me my place in the queue. This is for an Ultimate:

Dec-21: 34
Jan-22: 241
Feb-22: 102
Mar-22: 238
Apr-22: 91
May-22: 112
Jun-22: 73

I think what this indicates that is that the pace of production in Ulsan (or perhaps just the # of cars shipped to Canada) varies widely month to month. As far as I can tell, the forecast month of production is simply based on the pace of production in the most recent month. When the pace slows down, the build month gets pushed further into the future (of course). Sure would be nice if they could get back to the pace of production in Q1.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

I've prepared a tracking document for the orders of all the IONIQ 5 versions in Canada.

I encourage you to enter your informations so that everyone can see the rank and the progress of deliveries.

LINK: Canada IONIQ 5 tracking spreadsheet

I hope you'll enjoy !
Thank you all !
Hello everyone,

I've prepared a tracking document for the orders of all the IONIQ 5 versions in Canada.

I encourage you to enter your informations so that everyone can see the rank and the progress of deliveries.

LINK: Canada IONIQ 5 tracking spreadsheet

I hope you'll enjoy !
Thank you all !
Could you do a fresh sort by order date.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It doesn't seem like there have been many deliveries in June so far. Perhaps because people aren't updating the spreadsheet after they have received their car?

·
Registered
9 Posts
It doesn't seem like there have been many deliveries in June so far. Perhaps because people aren't updating the spreadsheet after they have received their car?
Ours was shipped May 2 according to someone else's entry on the spreadsheet. Original date of June 26th holds. Truck transport to dealer is slow for our car from Saint John. Can't speak for anyone else of course, it seemed to me there were more shipments for delivery in June than May, maybe they are all backloaded to the last week of June?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The following vehicle carrier sailing from Korea to Canada hasn't reported position for the last 4 days ??? Did it sink or else ? The ship is Boheme scheduled to coast at New Westminster Port (CANWE) on June 28th .. Let me know when it resurfaces !! Let's hope it's loaded with several new I5..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
The following vehicle carrier sailing from Korea to Canada hasn't reported position for the last 4 days ??? Did it sink or else ? The ship is Boheme scheduled to coast at New Westminster Port (CANWE) on June 28th .. Let me know when it resurfaces !! Let's hope it's loaded with several new I5..
The boat is en route.
What's your rank and trim?
Azure Font Rectangle Screenshot Electric blue

·
Registered
19 Posts
The tracking spreadsheet is a great idea. For those who have received their vehicle, I was wondering if it might be worthwhile to include (in the comments section) the dealership that you purchased from, the bottom line cost, and any accessories that you managed to have included in the cost (mats, hitch, etc.)?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The tracking spreadsheet is a great idea. For those who have received their vehicle, I was wondering if it might be worthwhile to include (in the comments section) the dealership that you purchased from, the bottom line cost, and any accessories that you managed to have included in the cost (mats, hitch, etc.)?
This is a great idea, I'm particularly interested in Extended Warranty cost - it's a big ticket item with wide ranging discounts.

121 - 138 of 138 Posts