Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
I've been checking out the spreadsheet for the last few days and my status has been updated twice since I added my car to the list (I didn't update it).

Is this status actual or is it assumption based on the passage of time?

If it is actual, then thank you very much because it looks like I'm taking delivery shorty!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks!

I was hoping to find out who made those updates to my status and to find out if they were assumptions or based on an actual shipping status. I still haven't been updated by my dealership.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Preferred Short Range
116 Posts
Thanks!

I was hoping to find out who made those updates to my status and to find out if they were assumptions or based on an actual shipping status. I still haven't been updated by my dealership.
I had to reach out to my sales person as my order was also listed at the port in Vancouver as of May 19th. Will be taking delivery on June 8.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I was at my dealership just now. They know as much as I do. We're both playing the waiting game.

I still would like to know who changed the status of my shipment on the spreadsheet because it sure wasn't me. If whomever did it has "insider" information, please share.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
I still would like to know who changed the status of my shipment on the spreadsheet because it sure wasn't me. If whomever did it has "insider" information, please share.
What's the status on the dealer system? They should have access to this info.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Unfortunately, they tell me they don't. I asked while I was there today.

Since no one can answer my question about who changed my status on the spreadsheet, I flipped it back to "Vancouver" as that is the last confirmed information I have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I encourage you to enter your informations so that everyone can see the rank and the progress of deliveries.
Help me out here. I placed my order by walking into the dealership and working with the sales person. We didn't go through the car/option selection process because it's probably going to be a 2023 anyway, and the models and options could change.

How do I get the information to enter into the spreadsheet In the first place?

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Preferred Short Range
116 Posts
Unfortunately, they tell me they don't. I asked while I was there today.

Since no one can answer my question about who changed my status on the spreadsheet, I flipped it back to "Vancouver" as that is the last confirmed information I have.
Does your e-mail from Hyundai have an order # and VIN? The dealership should be able to find your car with either of those.

·
Registered
14 Posts
From Reuters today:

“The strike led to a halving of production at Hyundai Motor’s biggest factory complex in the industrial hub of Ulsan on Thursday . . . . Hyundai normally makes about 6,000 vehicles a day at its plants in Ulsan, including the high-margin Genesis SUV and Ioniq 5 electric vehicle.

Entering its fourth day, the strike has disrupted shipments for a wide range of companies and is slowing activity at ports.”

More:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just received my June update from Hyundai Canada. Another delay in the build month, this time from August to September. There isn't a column in the spreadsheet for June, but will enter the information once it's there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Help me out here. I placed my order by walking into the dealership and working with the sales person. We didn't go through the car/option selection process because it's probably going to be a 2023 anyway, and the models and options could change.

How do I get the information to enter into the spreadsheet In the first place?
You enter your information yourself. Since you don't officially have an order with Hyundai Canada and just a pre-order with your dealership, you would enter it on the tab "Pre Orders".

·
Registered
2 Posts
RWD long range
Ordered Jan 12th 2022
Expected construction date : May 2022 (rank 374)
delayed 1 month in May (rank 70)
delayed 1 month June (rank 62)
As of June 10th 2022; Estimated construction date: July 2022, Rank 62

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,

I've prepared a tracking document for the orders of all the IONIQ 5 versions in Canada.

I encourage you to enter your informations so that everyone can see the rank and the progress of deliveries.

LINK: Canada IONIQ 5 tracking spreadsheet

I hope you'll enjoy !
Thank you all !
Hi vinzqc - looks like we will need you to restore the version of the spreadsheet back at 8:42am (Pacific Time). at 8:43 am it was all erased!!

101 - 120 of 138 Posts