Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just received my email today too. The delivery date still remains as "2nd Quarter 2023" and my priority sequence has gone down from 1598 to 1467 (increase of 131).

I see people are updating the spreadsheet and this gain is pretty consistent with others on it with differences probably attributing to people cancelling their orders.

A big thanks to @vinzqc for creating the spreadsheet. It's a great tracking tool!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m 1581, an increase of 130, and still listed as 2nd half of 2023 production. I’m glad to see that someone only 100 vehicles ahead of me is listed as 2nd quarter. Maybe I’ll be July 2023 production. At least until it slips again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finally got my VIN and estimated delivery date as of the end of this month. Apparently is in country and inbound to the compound. Never received any email from Hyundai, only updates from my dealership when requested. Fingers crossed it will be soon!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone,

I've prepared a tracking document for the orders of all the IONIQ 5 versions in Canada.

I encourage you to enter your informations so that everyone can see the rank and the progress of deliveries.

LINK: Canada IONIQ 5 tracking spreadsheet

I hope you'll enjoy !
Thank you all !
Hi Vinz,

I had posted my preorder info now. Would you please help us update the rank and the progress of deliveries.

Thanks and regards,

Richard

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone,

I've prepared a tracking document for the orders of all the IONIQ 5 versions in Canada.

I encourage you to enter your informations so that everyone can see the rank and the progress of deliveries.

LINK: Canada IONIQ 5 tracking spreadsheet

I hope you'll enjoy !
Thank you all !
Hi there,

I had posted my wife's preorder info yesterday and I found in the column of comments, it highlighted in red in the morning. While I came back again now, I found my entry had been deleted. Can I ask why? How can I reinput my order info?

Thanks and regards,

Richard

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Hi there,

I had posted my wife's preorder info yesterday and I found in the column of comments, it highlighted in red in the morning. While I came back again now, I found my entry had been deleted. Can I ask why? How can I reinput my order info?

Thanks and regards,

Richard
Hi Richard,

When did you ordered the car?

Vincent

·
Registered
14 Posts
yes we received a.confirmation from dealer.on Jun 17.
If that’s all you’ve received, and if your dealership says they have no idea of the production month, they screwed up and you probably aren’t in line to receive a car. You’ll see on the spreadsheet that people who preordered in June 2021 typically took delivery in January 2022.

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
I just added my car to the sheet. I'm sad to see that most everyone who ordered around the same time that I did already have their cars.

I attribute this to my dealership screwing up my order last fall.

·
Registered
2 Posts
we may never know which point in the whole convoluted process of ordering (preorder on HyuCan website/pay depost --> get contacted by chosen dealer --> dealer "confirms" order with HyuCan --> you get your number in a queue, monthly updates etc) served as a bottleneck... could have been the "dealer confirming", or it could be HyuCan accepting/processing the order based on, IDK, dealer size/historical unit allocations, projected worsening supply chain constraints, etc... but, hey, what better could you do to entertain yourself while waiting for delivery? 🤣

my wife recently added our order to the spreadsheet -- thank you @vinzqc for creating it! -- and it has become painfully obvious that we are ~300-600 positions back from where other ppl who ordered around the same time are. Silver lining? -- Hyundai has all that extra time to iron out the SW kinks... hopefully :devilish:

also, big thanks to the community for diligently maintaining the spreadsheet: every database is only as good as the data it holds!

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
My fault was not to immediately contact my dealership last July to confirm that the order was indeed placed.

Foolish me for not knowing that my "confirmed" on-line order was then relayed to a local dealership for their input into the system at their leisure.

I only found out in November when I received my first email from Hyundai Canada that my order was incorrect. I guess I was fortunate to have it corrected fast enough that it only put me a few months behind :D

81 - 100 of 138 Posts