Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Link is a bust - says broken or may have been removed.

With that said, one of my criticisms is not being able to get this car in a monochromatic paint job. The silver trim has grown on me but I still prefer all one color.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for posting pics. I like the monochrome look but would keep the silver accents on front and rear, just body color on the wheel arches and silver molding along bottoms of doors.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Black is my least favorite color. The contrast between the black and the silver bottom part is too much.
I agree with you a 100% and said exactly that same thing to my wife just last night, who happens to like the black. After I mentioned the contrast, she couldn't stop seeing it and I may or may not have got punched (send help!!).

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 AWD Balance Vision
211 Posts
I would like to see a high trimmed Ioniq 5 in Digital Teal green, with light grey leather interior and vision roof, before I can definitively order. Is there somebody in Belgium, North of France, South of the Netherlands who knows a dealer that has such a car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for pictures of the interior with black cloth seats and have not found any yet. Could somebody upload or link to them?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts