Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a colleague are experiencing a strange issue with the radio station changing by itself.

For me this change seems to coincide with a change from Reverse to Drive, or from Reverse to Park. Perhaps it is something to do with the rear camera being displayed on the screen.
My colleague claims that it happens at random times when he isn't touching anything.

I think the apparent change in station could actually be down to a switch from DAB to FM, but why would that be happening?

Does anybody else have this issue, and is there a fix?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My hybrid does this as well, sometimes randomely, but often with a reverse selection it will go from 'other' to radio 4.

I thought it was strength of signal linked as it also selected fm radio 4 when I asked for dab.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not in the UK, but here in the US, my Ioniq sometimes switches from HD (equivalent to your DAB) to FM, or the other way around, depending on relative signal strengths of the two stations.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me and a colleague are experiencing a strange issue with the radio station changing by itself.

For me this change seems to coincide with a change from Reverse to Drive, or from Reverse to Park. Perhaps it is something to do with the rear camera being displayed on the screen.
My colleague claims that it happens at random times when he isn't touching anything.

I think the apparent change in station could actually be down to a switch from DAB to FM, but why would that be happening?

Does anybody else have this issue, and is there a fix?
My ioniq electric does exactly the same thing. I would be interested to know if anyone has found a workaround.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My ioniq electric does exactly the same thing. I would be interested to know if anyone has found a workaround.
I think I have discovered that not using favourites solves the issue. I have deleted all my favourites and just pick stations from the long list and it doesn't happen any more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts