Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can actually use your mouse to shift your perception in this video. It's all in Korean but fun to mess with once they get to the interior.

Give it a go:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hyundai has really done a commendable job is revealing and showcasing the Ioniq. My only regret is, it is not in English (for the most part) and critical information is still lacking, such as EV range.

I really like the images I have seen, and can even imagine one in my garage. But good looks will need to be complemented with performance, and those details have been slow in coming. Too bad a US introduction is sooooo far away.

Is the Ioniq on the market anywhere in the world today?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hyundai has really done a commendable job is revealing and showcasing the Ioniq. My only regret is, it is not in English (for the most part) and critical information is still lacking, such as EV range.

I really like the images I have seen, and can even imagine one in my garage. But good looks will need to be complemented with performance, and those details have been slow in coming. Too bad a US introduction is sooooo far away.

Is the Ioniq on the market anywhere in the world today?
LOL well it is posted on a YouTube page targeting the Korean market or some Asian market. We're just simply getting an early look. Chances are they didn't identify the North American market as a good market to target just yet with promotional material... we should see those soon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a closed caption option for the video and you can auto translate that on youtube but it's barely understandable.
Something about aerodynamics and practical trunk with a sensual dash.

·
Registered
323 Posts
As nice as it is to know aerodynamics, I won't be concerned about it, there's only so good and so bad it can get and the benefits to us will be minimal. All I got from this video was just a bunch of really good visuals.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Going to be interesting to see them do something similar for the english market, maybe they'll just english dub this video. Maybe in a real life model instead of a rendered one.

·
Registered
323 Posts
With the NBA All-Star game I thought they might do something. Since the did throw in a Kia Optima or some other Kia into the whole event.

Might be a superbowl spot they try for the next time around, at this rate they're the type to be targeting those spots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts