Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had my HI5 since November 6k trouble free miles. Friday I get a call from Hyundai for a recall and coincidentally the infotainment system has gone mad, lines have appeared across the screen, the system is un-useable via touch and the system keeps having phantom touches and changing randomly.

Anyone else had this or any ideas?
Tried resetting it still the same

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had some issues with the map navigation throwing lines all over the place, and having weird glitchy lines as if it was a phone or TV screen that bricked. This happened to the infotainment map a few times, when I took mine on it's first long trip, but I updated the software by downloading a new version from Hyundai, and it never happened since.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So I have had my HI5 since November 6k trouble free miles. Friday I get a call from Hyundai for a recall and coincidentally the infotainment system has gone mad, lines have appeared across the screen, the system is un-useable via touch and the system keeps having phantom touches and changing randomly.

Anyone else had this or any ideas?
Tried resetting it still the same
Sounds like a hardware issue if you have tried resetting it and getting the same behavior. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts