Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been sooooooo long months To wait my nyw varmaan, i have planned Vera ceramic coatin for car, ei msg and all Windows as well. Color Will be dtg.....19" TIRES FOR WINTER AND 20" FOR SUMMER TIRES. FOR WINTER I CHOOSE NOKIA HAKKAPALIITTA 10EV AND SUMMER TIRES ARE ORIGINAL.
INSIDE TWOTONE GREY/WHITE LEATHER SUITS NICE I HOPE AND CAR WILL BE ULTIMATE SPECS. ONLY THING I REGRET IS AWD, WELL SEE IF WE CAN HAVE REASONAPLE DEAL..
SO I AM NEW HERE AND VERY INTO TECS...

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 ..Ultimate 4wd.
48 Posts
Its been sooooooo long months To wait my nyw varmaan, i have planned Vera ceramic coatin for car, ei msg and all Windows as well. Color Will be dtg.....19" TIRES FOR WINTER AND 20" FOR SUMMER TIRES. FOR WINTER I CHOOSE NOKIA HAKKAPALIITTA 10EV AND SUMMER TIRES ARE ORIGINAL.
INSIDE TWOTONE GREY/WHITE LEATHER SUITS NICE I HOPE AND CAR WILL BE ULTIMATE SPECS. ONLY THING I REGRET IS AWD, WELL SEE IF WE CAN HAVE REASONAPLE DEAL..
SO I AM NEW HERE AND VERY INTO TECS...
Join the club... Most who have ordered are having to wait 3months at least... But should be worth the wait.
Nothing wrong with AWD... Slightly less real world range... But nice to have the extra power when needed.. and worth the trade off IMO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Join the club... Most who have ordered are having to wait 3months at least... But should be worth the wait.
Nothing wrong with AWmD... Slightly less real world range... But nice to have the extra power when needed.. and worth the trade off IMO.
I have waited months as well, and today i heard that car is delayd still... so still waiting here In Finland. Pracically it was impossible To have 4wd version, you have To order it and maybe it Will Come next year😖 so i am pleased to go with my coming rwd ultimate with all packs In. Will send some pictures when i have it.
Enjoy your cars and we Who waiting, Will too when we get our cars, Best car i ever had....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I placed my order in the end of October and they said it will be delivered in the beginning of April. So waiting time is around half a year, if there is no cars ready meeting your specs. Looong wait still...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts