Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
221 - 240 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
No. You need to be less than a Mile away from
It. I just tried. I do not have full access. I have to resubscribe every 24 hours. I did get an unlock notification. I keep trying sentry mode for a pic but it says it’s not activated yet…..
"sentry mode for a pic"! Does this mean that Bluelilnk has a form of sentry mode even though the car does not?

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq Electric, 2022 Ioniq 5 Limited (in transit)
761 Posts
That's weird because I logged into my Bluelink (haven't done it in probably 7 months) and see that my old '21 Veloster N still shows up on my account with full vehicle access. I can also see it's exact location and I'm 92 miles away from it. Great security measures there Hyundai. :D

View attachment 45594
My full Locate function is not active yet. Just Unlocked and locked alarms for now.

·
Registered
2022, Teal Limited AWD
175 Posts
I just got moved to the right again…9/27….10/4…..10/11. Sitting in Philadelphia port
To HECK with these delivery dates. Mine just arrived at the dealer! AA dates were 9/27. It bounced around and was 10/11 two days ago. I checked this morning and it indicated yesterday. Checked the dealer site and it said on the lot. Txt my sales person..,...and she was in the hospital and was unaware it was in. Another manage is trying to get the information together so i can pick up tomorrow.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I called the dealer and said let's do the paperwork before the next rate hike takes effect. Delivery is soon, within the next week, we think. 2.49% has gone to 2.79%. I do not know what the next step is.....

·
Registered
761 Posts
To HECK with these delivery dates. Mine just arrived at the dealer! AA dates were 9/27. It bounced around and was 10/11 two days ago. I checked this morning and it indicated yesterday. Checked the dealer site and it said on the lot. Txt my sales person..,...and she was in the hospital and was unaware it was in. Another manage is trying to get the information together so i can pick up tomorrow.
Awesome! I am hoping for the same. Yours was on Don Pasquale if I recall.

·
Registered
2022, Teal Limited AWD
175 Posts
Awesome! I am hoping for the same. Yours was on Don Pasquale if I recall.
My sticker became available on 9/9 and had another ship name abbreviation on it. Appears to be a week a later after the Don P.
Funny I must have gone to the head of the line. There are 6 Limiteds going to my dealer. 4 on the Don on 9/2. 2 on the next ship. I was online Friday saw the 5th sticker….not mine. then mine around 9pm. The last one. Now according to the dealer site none of the ones ahead of mine are on the lot. Go figure

·
Registered
12 Posts
I believe that I just got my correct window sticker. Numbers above the bar code on the bottom right show 263 - A - 2643QMORNI (port arrival Philadelphia)

From what I can tell, this means the window sticker was generated two days ago (Sept 19), and with port delivery yesterday (9/20). Are the window stickers really generated only a day before port arrival? Or does the 264 mean that it is being loaded onto the boat in South Korea?.

There also seem to be SEVERAL vehicle carriers that have the Morning prefix. How do I figure out which one it is?

Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I believe that I just got my correct window sticker. Numbers above the bar code on the bottom right show 263 - A - 2643QMORNI (port arrival Philadelphia)

From what I can tell, this means the window sticker was generated two days ago (Sept 19), and with port delivery yesterday (9/20). Are the window stickers really generated only a day before port arrival? Or does the 264 mean that it is being loaded onto the boat in South Korea?.

There also seem to be SEVERAL vehicle carriers that have the Morning prefix. How do I figure out which one it is?

Thank you!
yes I have seen it where the sticker is generated a day before arrival the US ports.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD
10 Posts
For what it’s worth, my delivery date kept shifting backwards a week at a time, got to 10/15, then showed up at the dealer yesterday. So can’t really stress about the displayed dates, mean nothing.

·
Registered
761 Posts
For what it’s worth, my delivery date kept shifting backwards a week at a time, got to 10/15, then showed up at the dealer yesterday. So can’t really stress about the displayed dates, mean nothing.
Congratulations! Which State is the dealer in? Please post some pictures when you take delivery.

·
Registered
761 Posts
My sticker became available on 9/9 and had another ship name abbreviation on it. Appears to be a week a later after the Don P.
Funny I must have gone to the head of the line. There are 6 Limiteds going to my dealer. 4 on the Don on 9/2. 2 on the next ship. I was online Friday saw the 5th sticker….not mine. then mine around 9pm. The last one. Now according to the dealer site none of the ones ahead of mine are on the lot. Go figure
We are going to see pick up day pictures posted, correct?

·
Registered
71 Posts
How long were you guys in AA status until a delivery estimate appeared. Just got a call from my dealer today that our '23 Limited AWD has been allocated. They sent the vehicle info document that has the VIN and equipment/accessories.

Our status is AA with no planned delivery date. No idea how long it's been in AA status and I assume there is no way to know?

Anyone have a '23 show up yet? Price increase of $1,500 Lot's of coin for the preconditioning option. I'm hoping Congress bends to all the pressure from the manufacturers and the tax credit rule change gets pushed back.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Guess I have to prove it did happen….yesssss it did View attachment 45626
Congrats. No proof, it’s just nice to see pictures of Hapoy new Ioniqs, that I do not have yet. I visited my dealer today and nothing….,yet. Now I have a work conference in Boston for 3 days so no car until late next week. I told them to do all the paperwork, get my check and I will buy before it arrives.

·
Registered
761 Posts
How long were you guys in AA status until a delivery estimate appeared. Just got a call from my dealer today that our '23 Limited AWD has been allocated. They sent the vehicle info document that has the VIN and equipment/accessories.

Our status is AA with no planned delivery date. No idea how long it's been in AA status and I assume there is no way to know?

Anyone have a '23 show up yet? Price increase of $1,500 Lot's of coin for the preconditioning option. I'm hoping Congress bends to all the pressure from the manufacturers and the tax credit rule change gets pushed back.
Aa is on the boat. Once it changes to PA, 3-4 weeks to your dealer. The boats take 30 days from Korea to US East Coast Ports. I assume the hurricanes will delay them some.

221 - 240 of 282 Posts