Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
201 - 220 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq Electric, 2022 Ioniq 5 Limited (in transit)
761 Posts
I see Darling's in some of your pics. I am expecting my Ioniq 5 Limited from them the middle of next month.
Did you have to wait long for the V2L? Now that I have a vin, I was thinking of ordering one. I heard they were hard to come by if you ordered from a dealer.
what color is yours? I see they have a digital teal and another shooting star on the way. I think that’s their last 2022’s.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Fellas sometimes it pays to buy a Porsche
I thought about asking my dealer to activate my bluelink so I can use the locate feature......I actually tried on my existing account but my name is not on the VIN yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
what color is yours? I see they have a digital teal and another shooting star on the way. I think that’s their last 2022’s.
Mine is the Teal. I gave a deposit on May 16. On July 29th, the dealer called and gave me a choice between the 3 cars below. My wife picked the Teal. After a week or 2, the other 2 cars appeared on the dealer site. Mine did not show up until August 30, a month after the call. My despair lifted, and I began to track the 3 cars on the Darling's site with hiepcs. It amazes me that I am so excited and willing (anxious) to spend time on speculating when the car will arrive! But once I discovered this forum, I have felt less weird about it.
The info (tea leaves) below comes from hiepcs.com/hyundai and the dealer site. As you can see my car, with no sticker, pulled in front of Matte-Green on 9/4 and stayed there for a couple of days. The changes in codes also do not always make sense. I recorded the state of all 3 cars whenever the status of one of them changed. The Matte-Black arrived 2 weeks earlier that predicted on Aug 31. The Matte-Green is still not here. Mine will be under the pillow in the morning!

Date Ext - Int Exp Arrive Code Sticker?

31-Aug

Teal-Black Third 21-Sep AA No

Matte-Black Second 19-Sep PA Yes

Matte-Green First 16-Sep AA No

4-Sep

Teal-Black Second 25-Sep AA No --Moved later

Matte-Black First 16-Sep TN Yes --Moved earlier- code change

Matte-Green Third 29-Sep AA Yes --Moved later - Got sticker

5-Sep

Teal-Black Second 25-Sep AA No Same

Matte-Black First 4-Sep TN Yes --Moved 12 days earlier

Matte-Green Third 29-Sep AA Yes --Same

6-Sep

Teal-Black Third 2-Oct AA No --Moved later

Matte-Black First 6-Sep TN Yes --Moved later

Matte-Green Second 29-Sep PA Yes --Code Change

7-Sep

Teal-Black Third 2-Oct AA No --Same

Matte-Black First 6-Sep IT Yes --Code Change

Matte-Green Second 29-Sep PA Yes --Same

10-Sep

Teal-Black Second 2-Oct AA No --Same

Matte-Black First 6-Sep DS Yes --Code Change

Matte-Green Third 6-Oct PA Yes --Moved later

13-Sep

Teal-Black Third 9-Oct AA No -- Moved later

Matte-Black First 6-Sep DS Yes --Same

Matte-Green Second 6-Oct PA Yes --Same

14-Sep

Teal-Black Third 9-Oct AA Yes --Sticker appears on Dealer Website!

15-Sep

Teal-Black Third 10-Oct AA Yes --Moved later 1 day

Matte-Green Second 6-Oct PA Yes -- Same

·
Registered
761 Posts
Mine is the Teal. I gave a deposit on May 16. On July 29th, the dealer called and gave me a choice between the 3 cars below. My wife picked the Teal. After a week or 2, the other 2 cars appeared on the dealer site. Mine did not show up until August 30, a month after the call. My despair lifted, and I began to track the 3 cars on the Darling's site with hiepcs. It amazes me that I am so excited and willing (anxious) to spend time on speculating when the car will arrive! But once I discovered this forum, I have felt less weird about it.
The info (tea leaves) below comes from hiepcs.com/hyundai and the dealer site. As you can see my car, with no sticker, pulled in front of Matte-Green on 9/4 and stayed there for a couple of days. The changes in codes also do not always make sense. I recorded the state of all 3 cars whenever the status of one of them changed. The Matte-Black arrived 2 weeks earlier that predicted on Aug 31. The Matte-Green is still not here. Mine will be under the pillow in the morning!

31-Aug

4-Sep

5-Sep

6-Sep

7-Sep

10-Sep

13-Sep

14-Sep

15-Sep

Ccol. I have been tracking mine to Quirk. They are arriving 2 weeks early to the dealership than scheduled on the tracking site. Mine was on the earlier boat than yours. I expect mine at Quirk next week and I bet yours will be in Augusta the week after. I hope so, I want to take it to Drive EV in Portland on the 1st.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited
12 Posts
Ccol. I have been tracking mine to Quirk. They are arriving 2 weeks early to the dealership than scheduled on the tracking site. Mine was on the earlier boat than yours. I expect mine at Quirk next week and I bet yours will be in Augusta the week after. I hope so, I want to take it to Drive EV in Portland on the 1st.
My car went from AA to PA this morning. Unfortunately, the Matte-Green went from 10/6 to 10/13.
In addition to the EV 350 in Portland, there is a new ChargePoint 350 in Gardiner, where the the 295 and 95 meet (Of course, not free).

·
Registered
761 Posts
My car went from AA to PA this morning. Unfortunately, the Matte-Green went from 10/6 to 10/13.
In addition to the EV 350 in Portland, there is a new ChargePoint 350 in Gardiner, where the the 295 and 95 meet (Of course, not free).
Yes I used the slower one on my Ioniq 28 a few weeks ago in Gardiner. 0-93% in 28 minutes. I eyed the 350 with dreams I will use it many times. I used the 62.5s with my two Mach E’s a few times. That location is needed to get to Bar Harbor as it is the northern most DCFC in Maine that is practical.

Do not trust those delivery dates. Most of the cars to date have been delivered 2-3 weeks sooner. The Matte one at Darlings was received on 8/23 at port and arrived there on 9/11. The same with a Cyber Gray at Quirk. Others received in 9/2 (with mine) are already on lots in Connecticut. When the dates change, like just happened today, I have seen them delivered to dealers soon after, meaning they may be getting loaded on a truck. My fingers are starting to hurt from being crossed…..

We will have to meet up sometime after we have the cars…for a photo shoot. Somewhere Picturesque.

i am looking for all weather mats and have not decided which ones to buy. I want a tall lip at the back so water does not slosh onto the carpet when I accelerate. I have the cheap $89 Turkish rubber ones in my Ioniq 28 and they are great, they hold gallons but some have reviews for the I5 that say they-fit poorly in back.

I actually spoke with the dealer today about activating BlueLink so I can track. They tried but thought it was disabled. It is not so we will see if it fully activates in 24 hours. That will be so cool! Live location updates. Yours came off this ship on the 13th.....
Water Sky Watercraft Vehicle Naval architecture

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sorry that was my short hand for Matte Grey exterior, Black Interior and Matte Grey exterior, dark Green Interior.
There were column headings (Ext-Int) that I did not format properly.
Teal was a great option. It’s a nice color for the I5. You really do not want a Matte Finish in Maine. One acidic seagull dropping that sits for a few hours and your paint can be permanently marred. Also you cannot touch up chips and dings from our sanded roads.

·
Registered
655 Posts

31-Aug

4-Sep

5-Sep

6-Sep

7-Sep

10-Sep

13-Sep

14-Sep

15-Sep

Matt looks great but I think its a one way ticket to crazy town. Better off getting it dipped a matt after you get it home. Just my advise

·
Registered
761 Posts
Anyone seen a car from Don Pasquale yet? On their dealers lot? Nothing seems to have moved and it’s been 18 days. Others on the ship before, Morning Cindy, 8/23 arrival, originally all scheduled for late September are on the lots or delivered As of 9/12.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 SEL 2022 Ioniq 5 Limited
17 Posts
I just got moved to the right again…9/27….10/4…..10/11. Sitting in Philadelphia port
Mine has moved from 09/09 to 10/4 to 10/11 - Sitting at PHL port since 09/09, it's headed to a dealership near Lancaster, PA

I am very frustrated. Although I am glad the dealer willing signed a sale contract before enactment of the new EV Credit structure.

·
Registered
2022, Teal Limited AWD
175 Posts
Mine has moved from 09/09 to 10/4 to 10/11 - Sitting at PHL port since 09/09, it's headed to a dealership near Lancaster, PA

I am very frustrated. Although I am glad the dealer willing signed a sale contract before enactment of the new EV Credit structure.
Yep mine is pretty much parallel. Have a pre Aug 17 contract also.

Mine is going to Marlton NJ 20+ mi from Phila (I am sitting here at the moment 1 mi from the port facility. If I could hop the fence.......I might go get it)

No point in being frustrated. I am sure there is a lot with final assembly and scheduling all of the vehicles that have to be allocated to particular trains/trucks. A lot of chess pieces.

·
Registered
761 Posts
No. You need to be less than a Mile away from
It. I just tried. I do not have full access. I have to resubscribe every 24 hours. I did get an unlock notification. I keep trying sentry mode for a pic but it says it’s not activated yet…..

·
Registered
14 Posts
No. You need to be less than a Mile away from
It. I just tried. I do not have full access. I have to resubscribe every 24 hours. I did get an unlock notification. I keep trying sentry mode for a pic but it says it’s not activated yet…..
That's weird because I logged into my Bluelink (haven't done it in probably 7 months) and see that my old '21 Veloster N still shows up on my account with full vehicle access. I can also see it's exact location and I'm 92 miles away from it. Great security measures there Hyundai. :D

Ecoregion World Map Line Atlas

201 - 220 of 282 Posts