Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

381 - 389 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
First day with mine and I already noticed one thing I don't recall anyone mentioning: I was listening to a podcast on Media; when I put the car in Reverse, the volume drops down lower, then resumes the original level once back in Drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,870 Posts
First day with mine and I already noticed one thing I don't recall anyone mentioning: I was listening to a podcast on Media; when I put the car in Reverse, the volume drops down lower, then resumes the original level once back in Drive.
Mine's always done that , Makes total sense

·
Registered
232 Posts
In actuality, the small car icon is shown as soon as your vehicle detects there is another vehicle ahead, independent of whether your car is speed limited by the one ahead. You'll see the car indicator appear long before your speed is limited. The only way to detect your speed is limited is that your actual speed is lower than the set speed shown on the display.
The car icon also moves further/closer based on the actual distance

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Mine's always done that , Makes total sense
31 months of Ownership and counting, and this is not behaviour I have observed on my Canadian Spec 2017 HEV. Must vary by a combination of region, year or drivetrain

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
The car icon also moves further/closer based on the actual distance
Haven't noticed this myself. Is this on the mini SCC display, or the full page SCC display that you have to tab over to?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yup, my Canadian 2019 Ultimate trim PHEV has always done this too. Media or radio. (y)

381 - 389 of 389 Posts