Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Thanks for clarification. I'm as well confused like others above....downloades the second link: Hyundai_All_Soft_EUR_2020-2.zip with 16GB.
Now the description says to download to SD and install. Where is the ZIP-File for the NAV-Software? Or do I update the software and than use the same SD for NAV with same content?
Don't think so. Thanks a lot!

Downloading now the 25GB package...hope maps is inside (name of the file sounds like YES).....5more hours of downloading

UPDATE: MEGA is MEGApain. Is there any other working link? Smash Links are both down...
this here

·
Registered
5 Posts
this here

Thanks, but the All_Software does not include the NAV-Part, from what i've seen in the ZIP (Hyundai_All_Soft_EUR_2020-2.zip)

·
Registered
6 Posts
After the update has completed and headunit is on. press and hold the setting button. appamanger will now open.
from here you can open the full engineering menu on the list of all the apps. In the engineering menu you can enable ADB / or prepare autotest. and start installing apps again.
Hi guys!

Did follow the steps in the first post and have now software version 200731 with appmanager installed.

Managed to get in to the engineering menu using appmanager, but under Tuning the "prepare autotest" is now gone as shown below

Has anybody figuret out how to "enable ADB / or prepare autotest" mentioned in the first post in software version 200731 using appmanager?

I would really like to install my apps again :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hi guys!

Did follow the steps in the first post and have now software version 200731 with appmanager installed.

Managed to get in to the engineering menu using appmanager, but under Tuning the "prepare autotest" is now gone as shown below

Has anybody figuret out how to "enable ADB / or prepare autotest" mentioned in the first post in software version 200731 using appmanager?

View attachment 33159
in appmanager , there you can see 2 or 3 engineering menu apps. One of them has adb connection type. Enable Ethernet and you are ready.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here you can find firmware and maps from google drive. Tested and working all together in my Ioniq:
For those looking for navigation map files I got them from here, but the software update in this link did not work for my car.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Hi guys!

View attachment 33159
@SonicSpinner (its called All_Software with 16GB but it definitely does not include any NAV parts). Must be a seperate file.

View attachment 33160
Correct this is software only.

This package here contains the maps and also software too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.

If I'm already at 200731, but discovered all this too late and I have no app manager... is there anything I can do?

Is downgrade possible? Other chances?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@SonicSpinner i now downloaded the MEGAsync+account which i wanted to overcome, but in the end it was the easiest way to get forward and not download various parts from different websites.

I would like to make the update happen as simple as possible, not factory reset (as it sounds like loosing settings,....) - the only APP i have installed is IONIQinfo, and this one already survived the last update to 1912xx without any factory reset upfront. What is your opinion, is it risky to simply upgrade and hope IONIQinfo v6 will still survive? as IoniqInfo no big progress is going on i guess i could survive until the next major Hyundai update :cool:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
@SonicSpinner i now downloaded the MEGAsync+account which i wanted to overcome, but in the end it was the easiest way to get forward and not download various parts from different websites.

I would like to make the update happen as simple as possible, not factory reset (as it sounds like loosing settings,....) - the only APP i have installed is IONIQinfo, and this one already survived the last update to 1912xx without any factory reset upfront. What is your opinion, is it risky to simply upgrade and hope IONIQinfo v6 will still survive? as IoniqInfo no big progress is going on i guess i could survive until the next major Hyundai update :cool:
here is my recommendation.

1. install app manager
2. let ioniq info be there
3. uninstall everything else, IF you have anything else.
4. upgrade your system

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Hi.

If I'm already at 200731, but discovered all this too late and I have no app manager... is there anything I can do?

Is downgrade possible? Other chances?

Thanks.
im affraid its too late. untill now we havent found a backdoor yet.

and and downgrade.. well for now not possible. but maybe coming in the future

·
Registered
28kWh Premium electric
18 Posts
How it should look, MAP SD-card as an example

Factory reset can be found by doing this. It's not easy and takes a couple of tries to get in to the menu. One of the menus there got the factory reset option.

Extract the FW zip to another SD-card formatted in FAT32.

Do you have to use a different SD-card? Or can you also put the files from both folders on one SD-card?

I needed to download extra software to be able to format my card to FAT32 as windows else only gave ne exFAT as option.
Are you using a >32GB SD-card?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Do you have to use a different SD-card? Or can you also put the files from both folders on one SD-card?

Are you using a >32GB SD-card?
You can’t do it all on 1 sd card .
Start with software first , when done format it then copy over maps.

and yes 32 gb sd card fat 32 formatted

·
Registered
28kWh Premium electric
18 Posts
@SonicSpinner Tak! Thanks for the descriptions. I'll try this soon. Worked really well!
I think @Superhero is using an SD-card bigger than 32GB and formatting this with FAT32 is not supported by Windows.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts