Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hello: I have a MY 2020: in fact the update does not start
This is the screen of my device the map also seems old to me does anyone know how I can do to update?
View attachment 33030 Thanks
Buddy
Your version I have posted in another thread

·
Registered
2 Posts
Buddy
Your version I have posted in another thread

MANY THANKS .... download in progress ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi , is there a way to enable ADB back. Didn't install the app manager, before doing the upgrade. Is there a way as well to downgrade the fw to 191209 version ? 😁

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hi , is there a way to enable ADB back. Didn't install the app manager, before doing the upgrade. Is there a way as well to downgrade the fw to 191209 version ? 😁
Oh noooo. :(
for now we havent found a way to enable adb or downgrade :(

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Believe me. We have been looking around a lot. Another thing we have noticed is ioniq 2020 in USA and Canada seem to still be android . But Europe it’s Linux, and this even hardere to do anything . But let me know if you find anything.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I've heard about a new update coming Q12021 that may fix some bugs or whatever current version has.

Do you guys know something about it? I've already updated my IONIQ but i'll do it again if necessary.

Thank you

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hi all,

I've heard about a new update coming Q12021 that may fix some bugs or whatever current version has.

Do you guys know something about it? I've already updated my IONIQ but i'll do it again if necessary.

Thank you
updates comes twice a year. march/april and Sep/october.

So next update is march/april 2021.

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq 28kWh
182 Posts
Is there a change log for the other modules of the car such as LKA, Speedo graphics, regen, charge settings etc?

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry but i'm slightly confused. I downloaded the 2 files from the smash links but I can't figure out which of the 2 I should use! Does the first link seem to be just the software? In the second link there seem to be both the sw and the maps. Given that I have the 2017 hybrid ionq, which ones should I use specifically?
1st link

2nd link

Thanks for help

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
sorry but i'm slightly confused. I downloaded the 2 files from the smash links but I can't figure out which of the 2 I should use! Does the first link seem to be just the software? In the second link there seem to be both the sw and the maps. Given that I have the 2017 hybrid ionq, which ones should I use specifically?
1st link
View attachment 33069
2nd link
View attachment 33071
Thanks for help
You can just use the files from your second link. See also the compability table in post #15.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
1st link
View attachment 33069
2nd link
View attachment 33071
Thanks for help
First link is only software . It biggere software package because it’s has compatibility for more headunits version.
The second link is just for ioniqs and maps and doesn’t take much space . So just use the 2nd link

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here you can find firmware and maps from google drive. Tested and working all together in my Ioniq:

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes all the files in this related to ioniq 28 kwh EUROPE
Thanks for clarification. I'm as well confused like others above....downloades the second link: Hyundai_All_Soft_EUR_2020-2.zip with 16GB.
Now the description says to download to SD and install. Where is the ZIP-File for the NAV-Software? Or do I update the software and than use the same SD for NAV with same content?
Don't think so. Thanks a lot!

Downloading now the 25GB package...hope maps is inside (name of the file sounds like YES).....5more hours of downloading

UPDATE: MEGA is MEGApain. Is there any other working link? Smash Links are both down...

·
Registered
15 Posts
You have the links in my previous post #55. Copy firmware to an sd card and update firmware. Then you can copy map files to sd and all is done

Thanks for clarification. I'm as well confused like others above....downloades the second link: Hyundai_All_Soft_EUR_2020-2.zip with 16GB.
Now the description says to download to SD and install. Where is the ZIP-File for the NAV-Software? Or do I update the software and than use the same SD for NAV with same content?
Don't think so. Thanks a lot!

Downloading now the 25GB package...hope maps is inside (name of the file sounds like YES).....5more hours of downloading

UPDATE: MEGA is MEGApain. Is there any other working link? Smash Links are both down...

41 - 60 of 99 Posts