Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

221 - 240 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Holy moly. That's the oldest software version I have seen so far. The dealer didn't do jack.
You car needs some love for sure. What you need is to install appmanager only. Then update it to the latest firmware. Then start appmanager and then you can install apps though easy fire tools on an android phone.
Thanks for the reply.
Now, how do I install appmanager to the car.
Can't see anything in engineering mode relating to it.
Should I ??

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Thanks for the reply.
Now, how do I install appmanager to the car.
Can't see anything in engineering mode relating to it.
Should I ??
1. This video explains how to, for the old software like yours

2. Appmanager here

3. Latest software and map.

software:
maps:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1azP...ew? usp = sharing

4. When updates done. Press and hold the setting button to start the appmanager

5. In appmanager you can open the full engineering menu with adb option. Enable erhernet.

6. Now you can install apps with easy fire tools from an android phone.

The first 1:20 min is not relevant for you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Oleg, and thank you for your reply. And thank you for your nice work on the downgrade. No I'm not stupid. I did everything as instructed, extracted the file, formatted the SD card, copied the folder onto the root, inserted into the head unit, went to setting, update, pressed update and " please insert SD card containing the updat file" appears. I don't know what I do wrong. Thanks again for your work
Check that there is one CAVNEU_H folder on the sd card and there are 2 files in it and not a folder in a folder.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check that there is one CAVNEU_H folder on the sd card and there are 2 files in it and not a folder in a folder.
Hi again Oleg's, thank you for your reply. I will try that today and let you know how it goes. 🙏🏻

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Gentlemen! brace yourselves. a new update is coming!

EUR.SOP.010.6.210111
MAP: 13.47.47.642.101

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
I have the link ready. Software has been confirmed working and updated a headunit without a problem.
we were going to test the map files. but then the sd card died. so its still unconfirmed. all though i am sure this should work.
do you want to go for it? then send me a pm.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Maybe a new thread is in order since its 2021.
I have everything ready. files uploaded to google drive. etc- but still need someone to test the maps, before i publish the links. our testunit the SD card died. and dont know when the owner will get a new one

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have everything ready. files uploaded to google drive. etc- but still need someone to test the maps, before i publish the links. our testunit the SD card died. and dont know when the owner will get a new one
Hi SonicSpinner and thank you for your efforts. I'm willing to test it. Would you want to to send me the link so I can give it a go?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi people and thanks for the help!

Currently all the links you have put up are down/not working.

Please update them ASAP.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have removed them, because a new software and map is out now. so im preparing new uploads/links
Thanks. For some reason my current firmware crashed completely and corrupted its own files this morning and is now stuck/non operative. Even "older" versions will be good. :LOL::rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I have same problem as on this video:
Can you help me? I tried ctrl+alt+del, alt+print+e, alt+print+REISUB but nothing help.... Do you have another help? Thank you. John

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Hello, I have same problem as on this video:
Can you help me? I tried ctrl+alt+del, alt+print+e, alt+print+REISUB but nothing help.... Do you have another help? Thank you. John
Can you describe exactly whay you were doing before this happened

221 - 240 of 250 Posts